Sunday 12/31

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 49-35 (58%)

Phoenix -4 (-110 @ Pinny)
Who is playing point-guard for Detroit? LOL!

:shake:

I'd say it goes off at a minimum of -5, unless there's some weird shit. But I can't believe this is the line. Totally based on the Pistons name. As it stands, this team is very bad. Rasheed is fucked up. No Billups, no Hunter. I really wanted an answer in that opening post, who is their PG?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Killa!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm gonna still wait...Something is fishy here for sure. Opened at only 2.5 (so your saying the books had ZERO knowledge of Billups being out. I highly doubt that shit...

BeLIEve811 said:
I'm gonna still wait...Something is fishy here for sure. Opened at only 2.5 (so your saying the books had ZERO knowledge of Billups being out. I highly doubt that shit...

Only BetCris opened at 2.5.

Id guess Delfino and Blalock splitting some time.. Flip just doesnt have the handle. Delfino has always been a good prospect. He came in as a pg, but Brown turned him into more of a combo guard.

I actually think Delfino will be fine here....not interested in laying 4 pts in MoTown after consecutive heartbreaking losses...naturally I wish you GL ...

I'm on it. Hoping if my gut changes on this I'll have a middling opportunity. Phoenix blew a game here last season. I think they want to play well here after dropping a heartbreaker to Dallas less than 1 week ago.

Something with the movement though seems off like some of you noted. It's locked in at 4, if it was flying upwards I'd feel alot better about it.. perhaps with NFL, Bowls, etc. action on the NBA has slowed down and thus not as quick line movements. I just can't SEE how Detroit can hang in here. They don't exactly shut anyone down anymore... Phoenix is not in a trap spot... we'll see.

It's also never a good thing when Billups injury is that other sites headline and the article basically just talks up his importance and how well Phoenix is playing...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Killa it looks like you have alot of company on the Phoenix game, including myself. Good luck to us all!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Happy New Year to you too, and nice to ring it in with a win

:wacka wacka:

Good job Killa. :hammer:

Flip didn't do a bad job at all at point guard. lol. He had 18pts and 7 assists.

:cheers:

He did play well. That's probably a testament to how horrific Nash's defense is.

another easy win for KILLAAAAAAA
new year....means $$$$ to us...going for the late game BOS/SEA, any thoughts on this KILLA?

Back