Sunday 03/08/09 - NBA Picks*

CappingCrunch

Cereal King
3-3 last night - 24-12 since the end of Feb.

Utah Jazz -6..@ x4units
Utah is a power house right now, 10-4 ATS L14 games, also 6-1 ATS when playing toronto. Toronto has dropped their last 4 games and obviously 3 of the last 4 came from Western Conference teams with winning records.

Boston Celtics -4..@ x2units

Phoenix Suns +6.5..@ x2units

(u) 218.5 total .. @ x1unit

Spurs is 4-1 ATS L5 @ home, 6-3 L9 overall. However Phoenix is 4-1-1 ATS playing on the road @ SA. should be a tight battle as this is a much needed win , to stay just a bit closer to the playoff race for PHO. with No Amare for PHO and No Manu for SA..this should create many different matchups. i expect Nash to have a big game in this one.

Denver Nuggets -9 ...@ x6units
by a big margin..Denver competing for Playoff seeding , and for SACTOWN competing for nothing. basically they lose this, they're a step closer for a good draft pick.

Utah Jazz -3 2H @ x2units
some costly turnovers on both sides..2H i expect Utah to realize mistakes and capitalize on TOR turnovers.

Orlando / Boston 2H Over 98.5..@ x2units
Phoenix at San Antonio (First Half ) Under +110.50..@3units
Phoenix at San Antonio (Second Half ) San Antonio + 1.5..@ 2units
New York at New Jersey (Second Half ) New York +5.50 @ x1unit
Denver at Sacramento (Second Half ) Denver -8.50 @ 5units

:cheers:

Last edited:
Boston maybe playing without Davis and Rondo Jump.. im kinda of nervous with the boston play ..since Davis brings bostons Inside game, and Rondo moving the ball around for open looks

thanks bro.. reason i took Jazz is because of their 2H play in every game.. and this was a perfect spot for Utah 2H cover as well... as i said Utah is a good 2H team, but the raps fall apart 2H as well..

Back