Sun Mlb Big Guy's Play

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

Great day yesterday. Didn't have time to cap any game or to post...Just went with what i know...and some help from ppl in this forum...

Just looked at the board...1 game jump out at me and i dont understand why it is so low and favoring the other side...strange

OVER MIN/FLA 8.5 U -115 ??? WHY?! Santana is the factor? ...LARGE....

GRAND SALAMI TOTAL GOING OVER....WHATEVER IT IS.....Medium.....

WASHINGTON OVER TEAM TOTAL 4.....EX LARGE......

LARGER THAN LARGE...

Leaning :

ALL THESE ARE GOING OVER

Phila/StL

Col/Tor

Clev/Was 10 U-115 ...bout time these 2 foo start hitting.

LAD/Tampa.....Kuo away !!

KC/MIL

Yank/SFO

Seattle/Cin

Tex/Hou

gl, Everyone. I sure could use some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDING 1 MORE PLAY:

PHILA -169....I love tat guy(......) who will be pitching

Phoso1 so is your LARGE play the over 8.5 in the Florida and Minnesota game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remeber what Santana did last time out, he threw a complete game 4 hitter....I am gonna lay alot on the Fla team total under.

AWWWW.......3-1 AND IT's ONLY TOP 2nd.....8.5 ONLY U GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. TAKE IT IN THE (......) BOOKIE.

This Play Just In Team Total Over

Washington Over 4.....HUGE !!!!!

LARGER THAN LARGE...I'm LAYING HALF OF MY WINNING THIS WEEK ON THIS.

half of the winnings this week meen huge for you?.....how much could u win....2000 $? ...i don`t think so....

why do you go into other peoples thread and say they are on the wrong side of a game? You don't even state a reason why for argument, you just straight up say you think its wrong.

when did i say it was wrong? ...

not you, phoso.

just noticed he went into other threads and said he didn't like the play. maybe I was being a little critical but it no well wishes or anything to anyone, just said he didn't like their play.

ANOTHER PERFECT LARGE PLAY.....WAITING FOR MY CRAZY PLAY WAS OVER 4.....3 so FAR bottom 8 ....SCARY......:nervous:

Thanks STEED

gl, EVERYONE. I'm DONE for today...made enough this week. See yall tomorrow.

Back