sun action,,,,,,,

boilerroom

12-11,,,+2.8 units,,,,,lots of action 2day,,,,,phi/pitt over 10,,,,,balt/tex over 11,,,,,,,detroit -160,,,det/oak over 9.5,,,,,,,,wash+165,,,,,,pitt+200,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smiley_abvm:

:smiley_abve:<---------Means my Atl Braves are losing

ps- our "chicks" hung out last night..... they all went to the coffee shop and listened to music.

On cubs if anybody cares -1.5 +166

:smiley_abvm:

fried,,,please elaborate on ''our chicks'',,,,,,second,,i thought u knew nothiong about baseball?,,,,,3rd,,,i sent u a few emails ,take a look,get back,,,,,,,whats sup doormat?,,,,,,i heard its ur bday,,,,,,,,,,,,:cheers::bong::line::smiley_abvm::smiley_acak:

I have Cardinals

Cubs
peeing_T3WWBY.gif

you will love that guy br,one of his best friends is the hockey player that got suspended for assualt. Don't follow hockey, don't know his name. Your type of guy.

i would love him because he assaulted someone?:36_11_6:,,,,,,,,,,i see what that says of what u think of me:36_11_6:,,,,what am i some kind of lunatic?,,,,,,,,,:D

'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse',,,hey,,u worry about saratoga and the horses,,,ill worry about baseball and the market,,,,,,,,:7_2_111:

Back