Summer 2019 Saratoga and Del Mar

Small win bet on Bellafina in the 8th. Charlotte and the others are great horses but I’m taking a shot on #2

McKinzie too short a price for me. Going with 5,8/5,6,7,8/3,5,6,7,8. I'll also add a WPS bet on #3 for bomb prices for juiceman Servis

Missing my CTG fam but my real fam needs me, working 70 hours a week and in between that changing many diapers haha so no time for capping, betting or watching any sports but betting a few of my boy Chad's horses today...

R4 Win #4
R5 Win #2
R9 Win #8

GLTA

Not sure if I'm going to play it because the weather looks a little spotty late afternoon, but will post because there's a nice looking single and some good value prices elsewhere. Might slice it into a Pick 4:

Late pick 5: 1,2,4 / 2,5,8 / 3,4,5,7 / 2 / 1,6,10,11 (3,5,8 if it goes off turf)

Price horses to watch:
Race 6 - #10
Race 7 - #7
Race 9 - #1

Today marks the return of He Hate Me in the feature Tale of the Cat Stakes today at Saratoga! 5/1 on the morning line, will have his work cut out for him going against the likes of Skyler's Scramjet (who finished a half length behind superstar World of Trouble in the G1 Carter), Pat On the Back (who has finished first or within a neck of first in his last six statebred stakes) and Killybegs Captain (who has tactical speed, ran a big effort in the G2 Nerud after stumbling at the break and has been first or 2nd in his last three 100k stakes).

Key horse in the late pick 5 is the single of Victorine in the 8th, coming off a 10 month break in the Clement barn and having past success in graded stakes in France.

6th race is a maiden special with all 10 as first timers. Top workouts belong to #4 and #7 for Chad and #6 for Todd, along with #10. Inclined to stick with the first three, but watch the board to see who's getting bet,

7th is a 7F claimer where most are running in new barns. The move ups figure to be #2 with a big class drop, #7 who is currently in good form, #9 dropping in class for a hot Diodoro barn, and #10 for the always solid Linda Rice. Longshot with a chance is #3 Scarf It Down, which would likely be a hunch play for both Scarf and Fondy.

10th is a good quality turf mile race instead of the more typical maiden claimer affair that closes these cards Chad has a pair in here #1 and #8 that figure to be competitive. #10 will chase the pace set by #11 and is lightly raced on still on the improve, having just been beaten last out on soft ground, the firmer turf today should be a plus. Also of note is #9 for the Casse barn that ships in from Woodbine and should be 2 for 2 but was DQ'd last time out. Johnny V jumps on.

4,6,7 / 2,7,9,10 / 10 / 3,5 / 1,8,9,10

Back