**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

I agree Johnny Football will always be hurt. Too much heart not enough size. Example... Vick.

oklahomo's offense has been pathetic most of the year...bama's supposed great defense is making them look like world beaters right now

brees was mediocre until he got the proper coaching...
and he is extremely smart.....JF doesnt read the defense, he scrambles and jumps off his lineman

I may be very wrong, but I dont think his game translates to the NFL as well as others

That said, the kid is a winner and a gamer. Maybe he finds a way. If I was a Browns fan or whomever, I wouldnt want to waste anymore time on a really big 'maybe'

comparing JFF to Montana could be legit if the game hadn't changed so much over the last 25 years

Bill Barnwell wrote an article today that gave his stats for his career on the road. He is not mediocre.
link please?

I need some faith

I like everyone writing Brees off in a playoff game though vs Foles.....better this way

link please?

I need some faith

I like everyone writing Brees off in a playoff game though vs Foles.....better this way

It's in the cold weather thread in the NFL forum. Or google (I know you're not a google fan though).

Back