**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

Anyone seen tru since the cowboy debacle last sunday nite? is there a need to go check on his welfare? Amber Alert?

Silk, you are close. might want to look him up....

I agree. Tebow made my 06-09 years AWESOME. Don't give a fuck he didn't do well in the pros

he did when given opportunity ... to play ... or to be allowed to pass. wasn't allowed until the 4th qtr and then magic ...

just saying ... there is no shame in being a great player in college and not being a great pro. AJ a winner .... can't take it away from him

he did when given opportunity ... to play ... or to be allowed to pass. wasn't allowed until the 4th qtr and then magic ...

just saying ... there is no shame in being a great player in college and not being a great pro. AJ a winner .... can't take it away from him
exactly...agree.

Id love to watch a CFB game Sun night

a real one before someone chimes in if there is a weed killer bowl or something

jesus I sound like my wife hahah

I watched a lot of Lacy this year. Dude is an animal.

Big debate at the local watering hole this year, all year...

Does bama wear their guys out in college thus shortening their pro careers? Lacy was beast, wonder how many years he has left doing it. RB shelf life so small in the first place.

Big debate at the local watering hole this year, all year...

Does bama wear their guys out in college thus shortening their pro careers? Lacy was beast, wonder how many years he has left doing it. RB shelf life so small in the first place.
wonder how it all happened. guys used to last longer back in the day... Guys like Marcus Allen, Roger Craig, Emmitt, Barry, etc. All of a sudden the wheels fall off after 5 years for most...

wonder how it all happened. guys used to last longer back in the day... Guys like Marcus Allen, Roger Craig, Emmitt, Barry, etc. All of a sudden the wheels fall off after 5 years for most...

CFB has become a mini version of the pros and the hits on these guys are just alot different these days

man did you watch Ingram?

Wha????? Sickkkkkkk

pml.gif

And they don't run as much in the nfl now

to expand, I think (generally) that the elite athletes in football are starting to play other positions that pay better and have more security (WR, DB) because of the increase in the concept of RB by committee... just my opinion. might be why guys don't last as long or maybe it's because the NFL is turning into a passing league. maybe it's both.

And nfl personnel mgrs. have realized fresh legs > older better talent ... and that rb position over rated ... and that was before rule changes

Back