**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

Took Wild in regulation. They've been playing terrible, but this is a huge game for them....and there coach. And they play Buffalo who is terrible

Took Wild in regulation. They've been playing terrible, but this is a huge game for them....and there coach. And they play Buffalo who is terrible
fuck I had to lay -190

that about what u got? I guess that is reg

barring a b2b or some type of external situation

I'd lay any team in the NHL up to -180 at home to Buffalo this year, they will be lucky to win 12-14 road games

barring a b2b or some type of external situation

I'd lay any team in the NHL up to -180 at home to Buffalo this year, they will be lucky to win 12-14 road games

Very true. The only thing with tonight's game is they are playing against Ruff...who most of the players couldn't stand towards the end of his tenure here. It's also not a bad idea to bet the -1.5 when betting against Buffalo, but I like your theory/style here.

They've also played a lot better since Nolan came back, but you're right about them probably not winning anywhere near that many games on the road this year regardless of Nolan being back behind the bench.

Here's to Bama atleast using some lube before they go in deep on us. OU's best QB is RS'ing, and have had to do some OL shuffling. Defense should be able to keep us in it for a qtr or so.

Very true. The only thing with tonight's game is they are playing against Ruff...who most of the players couldn't stand towards the end of his tenure here. It's also not a bad idea to bet the -1.5 when betting against Buffalo, but I like your theory/style here.

Ruff is in Dallas

it would all depend on the team though, Minnesota has struggled a lot lately, but when they go up against one of the pac division beats (LA/SJ/VAN) they will be -280 etc. and at that point -1.5 would be the only thing I touch

Ruff is in Dallas

it would all depend on the team though, Minnesota has struggled a lot lately, but when they go up against one of the pac division beats (LA/SJ/VAN) they will be -280 etc. and at that point -1.5 would be the only thing I touch

lol, yeah I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Maybe the old North Stars? Wow, what an idiot I am.

Looks like the sugar bowl forgot to put some money aside for the nat. Anthem singer fund huh?

Back