**** Sugar Bowl - Lets Drink - Blizzard - All Sport In Game ****

i got my Chik-Fil-A

its snowing sideways

Jack and Coke going

I am prepared

not that bad right now, was 20 when I was in the car an hour ago

tomorrow supposed to be around 10

next week around -5

I parked my car half an hour ago, and it was completely untouched by snow because I park in a garage at work

its now covered with at least an inch

they closed our NYC office too

which kind of shocked me

wud drink redwine in your tidy whities

Its cold for us where I am in TX...45 degrees getting down to high 20s tonite. I know that's nothing to many of you

Wife making Mexican food...beer

Happy New Year and good luck all

Holla Geno!

"I logged on to my instagram about a month ago & seen that Geno had followed me. I looked to see who he was & I saw pics of him & Jay Z & saw that he played in the league so I followed back. Immediately he wrote under one of his pictures & asked for my #. I gave it to him & he contacted me asap. So we were talking via facetime for like 2 weeks then He told me to come to Charlotte for his game. Thats when I first actually met him in person. Long story short we had sex at the Marriott. We continued to talk via text & facetime then he told me to come to NYC for Christmas so I did. All this talking & texting, he NEVER mentioned a girlfriend. I went to his house Christmas day, we had sex & I spent the night. I finally found out he had a girlfriend after snooping around on his close friend page. And he didnt officially tell me he had a girlfriend until we fell out recently. So he is a asshole, who has a girlfriend but literally BLOWING me up to come see him. And we had unprotected sex. Smh but he never mentioned a girlfriend not once !These athletes are disgusting & cheaters. I blame myself too! He deleted his Instagram page because of me. He even offered to pay me not to talk but I dont want his money now."

Holla Geno!

"I logged on to my instagram about a month ago & seen that Geno had followed me. I looked to see who he was & I saw pics of him & Jay Z & saw that he played in the league so I followed back. Immediately he wrote under one of his pictures & asked for my #. I gave it to him & he contacted me asap. So we were talking via facetime for like 2 weeks then He told me to come to Charlotte for his game. Thats when I first actually met him in person. Long story short we had sex at the Marriott. We continued to talk via text & facetime then he told me to come to NYC for Christmas so I did. All this talking & texting, he NEVER mentioned a girlfriend. I went to his house Christmas day, we had sex & I spent the night. I finally found out he had a girlfriend after snooping around on his close friend page. And he didnt officially tell me he had a girlfriend until we fell out recently. So he is a asshole, who has a girlfriend but literally BLOWING me up to come see him. And we had unprotected sex. Smh but he never mentioned a girlfriend not once !These athletes are disgusting & cheaters. I blame myself too! He deleted his Instagram page because of me. He even offered to pay me not to talk but I dont want his money now."

Fuckin baller

Geno Smith of the NY Jets is signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports agency and as a new Baller, is likely to catch the eyes of many women. Unfortunately ladies, he has a girlfriend -- even if he doesn't tell you. Read a Baller Mail we got from one of our readers. Oh, and it comes with our first peen pic of the year.
<b style="color:#fff;background:#006600"> Disclaimer: Baller Mails are submitted by our readers and are protected by federal statute 47 U.S.C. 230. BallerAlert.com can not confirm 100% accuracy of any story posted.

"My instagram/twitter name is @1jackiepresley. I am currently involved with NY NFL quarterback Geno Smith. I want you guys to tell my story on your blog. I recently found out that he has a girlfriend & he has been flying me out to cities to see him & never told me. I dont want to be anonymous. He is an ass h***. He meets women off the internet & tell them to come to whatever city he is in or to his house & he has a damn girlfriend. Smh.
I logged on to my instagram about a month ago & seen that Geno had followed me. I looked to see who he was & I saw pics of him & Jay Z & saw that he played in the league so I followed back. Immediately he wrote under one of his pictures & asked for my #. I gave it to him & he contacted me asap. So we were talking via facetime for like 2 weeks then He told me to come to Charlotte for his game. Thats when I first actually met him in person. Long story short we had sex at the Marriott. We continued to talk via text & facetime then he told me to come to NYC for Christmas so I did. All this talking & texting, he NEVER mentioned a girlfriend. I went to his house Christmas day, we had sex & I spent the night. I finally found out he had a girlfriend after snooping around on his close friend page. And he didnt officially tell me he had a girlfriend until we fell out recently. So he is a a******, who has a girlfriend but literally BLOWING me up to come see him. And we had unprotected sex. Smh but he never mentioned a girlfriend not once !These athletes are disgusting & cheaters. I blame myself too! He deleted his Instagram page because of me. He even offered to pay me not to talk but I dont want his money now."
Now I didn't think to clarify whether he was flying women out or if he was just asking them to come out and the women bought their own ticket. These little things matter. Poor journalism on my part. Didn't Geno JUST sign to the NFL? Is he already doing something foolish?

Anywho, while we're here, let's introduce you to Geno's girlfriend Kristen Stubbs.

Supposedly Kristen and Geno went to high school together. Kristen posts a lot of photos on instagram that hints she and Geno are a couple (photos in a Jets hat, in the Jets locker room, etc). I've yet to see photos of Geno and Kristen together though.
Below is a photo of @1jackiepresley. I'd say Geno has a type. They look similar.

But on to the stuff you really cared about. The peen pic.

CLICK HERE TO SEE NSFW PIC OF GENO SMITH

</b>

What up playas? Just got home from seeing Wolf of Wall Street (awesome flick). Already 2 Heinekens in and the bets have all been placed.

want at least 5 more inches of snow

25 more and they might cancel work

only forecasting 2 more, lol

So got up this AM after staying up late and getting hammered yesterday only to shower, get dressed, drive to work and realize I didn't have to be there until 1:00 PM

that story on AJ and AJ on ESPN just then makes it hard to root agst Bama

Everyone on Alabama?

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]
259 Oklahoma
260 Alabama(n)
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 35%
65%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 46%
54%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 75%
25%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

if OU opens up with 2 TD's like every other 17 point favorite im gonna be pissed

Back