Suck it, Sean Payton

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
This is Payton doing the SKOL chant toward the Vikings fans just before the final play.

Whoops. Probably shouldn't mock the opposing team before the end of the game. Just like he gave the choke signal to the Falcons earlier this year then lost that game too.

DTosLXTU0AEkev9.jpg:large

1 year was not enough for bountygate

Guy's an asshole and a criminal imo for that

Total dick move if that's really what he was doing. You sure he wasn't signaling something to his defense? It does look like he's facing the crowd though...

Even if his back was to the crowd it's a blatantly obvious move, just makes it more subtle

There's no signal to the defense at that point especially when there was just a timeout. Dbag.

It is what it is!

Although karma served its revenge on him.

If you win there is no issue with a move like this. Players coaches do stupid shit like this all the time usually players though and not coaches lol.

However when you lose Peyton looks like a fool!

He got served!

Last edited:
Is there something somewhere that references what tumbling move that dback was doing instead of tackling like a man?
Looked like he was practicing for the women's Olympic gymnastic team.

Is there something somewhere that references what tumbling move that dback was doing instead of tackling like a man?
Looked like he was practicing for the women's Olympic gymnastic team.

I believe since Diggs went airborne for the pass he was afraid of also going airborne and getting a pass interference call.

He then went low like a bowling ball to try and knock diggs legs from under him but somehow he missed as diggs stayed in the air too long.

He basically saw diggs in the air and went for the tackle. Players use that move where you undercut the receivers legs. But Williams missed as diggs was in the air too long
Bad timing and angle.

Yeah I give him the benefit of the doubt for trying to avoid PI, woulda set up a 52 yd FG to win it and you never know

I believe since Diggs went airborne for the pass he was afraid of also going airborne and getting a pass interference call.

He then went low like a bowling ball to try and knock diggs legs from under him but somehow he missed as diggs stayed in the air too long.

Bad timing and angle.
Bowling ball came to my mind as well. He was trying to hit the WR (the head pin) and instead hit his own teammate (the 7 pin).

Reactions: KJ
But let's get back on topic here

If Sean Peyton set up a bounty on anyone on the street he'd be in prison

Yeah I give him the benefit of the doubt for trying to avoid PI, woulda set up a 52 yd FG to win it and you never know

Yeah exactly. Vikings would have won of diggs got out of bounds.

I’m just not sure why the saints were not guarding the sidelines?
Like their coverage should have been stacked to the sidelines.

He basically saw diggs in the air and went for the tackle. Players use that move where you undercut the receivers legs. But Williams missed as diggs was in the air too long
Bad timing and angle.

Hmmm, I was taught to keep my head up and wrap up.
Must be old school.

But let's get back on topic here

If Sean Peyton set up a bounty on anyone on the street he'd be in prison

He’s certainly not a very ethical guy.

He got his punishment.

He also got burned for his mocking gesture.

He has no morals

Reactions: KJ
Must be old school.

Yes exactly. I always wondered why people try the bowling ball tackle.

Have you noticed a lot of running backs out right HURDLING defenders.

They can hurdle defenders because those defenders are trying the bowling pin tackling move.

Do you ever see a patriot player trying the bowling ball tackle?

Must be old school.

Had he done that and yanked diggs in bounds the saints would have won.

With Diggs in the air though if Williams went airborne to collide with Diggs and break the pass up the cops would have called hitting a defenseless player.

Williams was in a really tough spot. He was pretty much screwed no matter what.

It's offense and drama friendly today. He woulda had to make a perfect defensive play to not get called and OOB would still yield the FG attempt.

But fuck Sean Peyton....that play deserves its own thread

It's offense and drama friendly today. He woulda had to make a perfect defensive play to not get called and OOB would still yield the FG attempt.

But fuck Sean Peyton....that play deserves its own thread

We need a ufc cage match KJ vs Sean Peyton.

Early line. Sean Peyton -300.

I’m going to bet on you buddy though. Every one underestimating KJ the wild cat. We will have yuu ready to take on Peyton.

Peyton is cocky. After winning the super bowl he burned Jerry jones by buying all the champagne in a restaurant to piss of jerry.

He is sort of like a Lavar ball in some ways.

He's the closest thing to that Vancouver hockey player I can think of in US sports with the bounty stuff...there's a precedent in pro sports now that allows it to be criminal and he absolutely is

Again, if he put a bounty on some dude across the street on a night out, it's criminal. Why is the football field different? That argument that it's "sport" is shit

I believe to advance in the playoffs, you make sure the man is down and let the rest fall where it may.

If you hesitate as a nfl defender it’s over.

That’s basically what happened.

Williams was hesitant and went with the bowling pin style tackle.
In hindsight it could have actually been play of the year material if he tackles diggs.

With the bowling tackle Williams eliminates any chance at the 15 yard defenseless penalty or unnnecrssary toughness or shot to the head.

Williams amazing play , diggs just made a better play.

If somehow you can prove a pitcher threw at some guy's head a baseball it's assault with a deadly weapon and should be treated as such. To call it gamesmanship is false and disturbing. Same principle here

He's the closest thing to that Vancouver hockey player I can think of in US sports with the bounty stuff...there's a precedent in pro sports now that allows it to be criminal and he absolutely is

Again, if he put a bounty on some dude across the street on a night out, it's criminal. Why is the football field different? That argument that it's "sport" is shit

It’s different for a variety of reasons.

Precedents- Athletes aren’t usually charged criminally during matches. League handles those incidents internally. The criminal justice system doesent get involved.

Justice system doesent want to get involved unless it’s something blatantly criminal.

I think it would be impossible to prove intent to injure a specific player.

It should be impossible to improve intent in most criminal activity. That would require getting into the mind if there isn't a paper trail.

It shouldn't exclude sports

Paper trail including voice/text/email and now social media but I'm sure that makes sense

It’s impossible kJ because Peyton even if he put a bounty said ok yiu get $1000 if you take out the opposing q.b.

A player on saints can take out the opposing qb with a lethal legal hit. Players can be injured with legal hits.
So unless players start using knives and foreign objects on the field it’s impossible to prove intent to injure.

Injuring a player isn’t illegal - they can hit as hard as they like.

The Vancouver player sucker punched the defenseless guy. That was an assault bro

Every team tries to injure the opposing qb.

Peyton’s mistake is he offered a reward.

But if a d lineman takes a qb and slams him hard breaking his collar bone it’s not illegal.

Lol the Vancouver player cracked the other guy with a hockey stick but if intent gets out, the sports arena shouldn't be excluded from legal infractions

It did with this guy. Fuck him. SKOL fuck him.

Lol the Vancouver player cracked the other guy with a hockey stick but if intent gets out, the sports arena shouldn't be excluded from legal infractions

I think realistically the nfl could have suspended him longer or permanently.

I believe the saints won that year because they were going after other players and playing dirty football.

He got lucky.

Charging they would need specific targets. Guys that Peyton picked and said let’s go injure this guy.

Even then it’s the player who ultimately hit the other player.

It’s more of a Nfl rule he broke. He obviously got caught pulling dirty moves.

But I agree he is a loser. Not a big fan of Peyton. Too cocky and thinks he is a god.

kJ let’s just set up the cage match between you and Sean Peyton.

I can train you!

My plan is that Peyton will likely whip your ass on the ground with a quick 1-2 combo to your face. Then he will stomp on you.
Then he will turn his back and start doing the Skol clap to taunt the fans-

Then like a Wild Cat KJ you will bounce back up and sneak up from behind and put Peyton in a head lock and take him down and from there you will use your 4 legs to put him in a simultaneous arm and knee bar.
Match over KJ WINS.

I'm from IA, everyone asks if I wrestled I have some ground mechanics

But end of the day was just a point guard...you started wrestling at 5 and went from there

really, we're getting butthurt over taunting in the NFL? Makes it more entertaining. I wish there was more of it.

kJ let’s just set up the cage match between you and Sean Peyton.

I can train you!

My plan is that Peyton will likely whip your ass on the ground with a quick 1-2 combo to your face. Then he will stomp on you.
Then he will turn his back and start doing the Skol clap to taunt the fans-

Then like a Wild Cat KJ you will bounce back up and sneak up from behind and put Peyton in a head lock and take him down and from there you will use your 4 legs to put him in a simultaneous arm and knee bar.
Match over KJ WINS.
The go old Figure 4 Leg Lock

Why do people hate personality so much in sports. This is the kind of thing that's great. I wish everyone did shit like this. Would be a whole lot more interesting to talk about around the water cooler. Who cares if it's a dick move. It's a freaking sport.

Why do people hate personality so much in sports. This is the kind of thing that's great. I wish everyone did shit like this. Would be a whole lot more interesting to talk about around the water cooler. Who cares if it's a dick move. It's a freaking sport.

It’s entertainment very true!

Peyton would make an excellent WWE manager for a bad guy wrestler. He would be perfect with his personality.

Is the Skol chant a rip off of what Iceland does?

How many professional sports teams have copied this chant?

By definition Icelanders are Vikings I think...tried to read the definition and got distracted but it was somewhere in there

And coach shit talking is great, this particular coach is the issue for me as I've stated my particular issue with him so this should be magnified. F'n idiot.

Back