Stretch Run Discussion Thread

Blazers want the Jizz.

OKC is basically the team you don't wanna face in a series, so many intangibles on that team.

Blazers gonna move that responsibility to the Jimmy Harden's.

Portland was swept by the Thunder this season I believe.

From mine point of view, for example Denver has bigger chance against OKC, than against Houston. And Utah has bigger chance against Houston. Because of the nature of the team.

I gotta vent...I’m not one to talk about bad beats, because shit happens. It’s always easy to remember the losses and forget the winners. BUT....hands down my worst beat ever.

Season win total...I have the Pacers Under 48. They have 47 going into tonight.

Please...watch the final 5 seconds.

I gotta vent...I’m not one to talk about bad beats, because shit happens. It’s always easy to remember the losses and forget the winners. BUT....hands down my worst beat ever.

Edmund sumner... 46% ft shooter on the year. Makes all 3 to end the game. Unreal

Blazers want the Jizz.

OKC is basically the team you don't wanna face in a series, so many intangibles on that team.

Blazers gonna move that responsibility to the Jimmy Harden's.

Portland was swept by the Thunder this season I believe.

Yea portland was... and the other big winner not that it matters is GSW they will sweep Clippers then bulldoze portland or utah n dont have to play houston toll WCF when they will have dead legs while Houston has to deal with okc then denver who they own but still

Holy shit.

I saw that score and was like wtf happened.

Brutal.

Yea portland was... and the other big winner not that it matters is GSW they will sweep Clippers then bulldoze portland or utah n dont have to play houston toll WCF when they will have dead legs while Houston has to deal with okc then denver who they own but still
Jazz gonna give Dubs all they can handle this time.

Nuggets can’t possibly lose this though.. but I’ve had that feeling before and we all know how it goes

By the way,

Knicks and Pistons scored 21 points in last 2:58 tonight

Knicks hit a meaningless three with 2 seconds left.

You can guess what that did to me.

That is THREE 3 pointers the last 24 hours that have demoralized me haha.

Not sure what’s going to be worse, that or losing a +28 2nd half to a team playing 6 guys in a game they pretty much said we want to lose

Portland officially taking control.

What a comeback with 6 players.

Kings stuck on 30 total 2nd half points still.

The 6th guy on Portland has played 13 mins! They’re going to win from 28 down with 3 guys playing the full game jfc

Pure agony right now.

The Portland thing was like okay WTF

But now Minnesota decided to stop scoring.

Nuggets end game on 16-0 run

Blazers come back from 28 down

Rockets go from 2 seed to 4 seed in the matter of minutes.

I have seen some strange happenings but that last hour was something else...

The Kings one-upped the Blazers by resting their guys in 2nd half too. They took it personal...smoked them for a half then said 'fuck you all'.

Houston has to be super bummed... PG 3 they lose the 2 seed... Portland couldnt tank correctly n nuggets pull a rabbit out of there ass.... they did all that work just to get the 4 seed and have a brutal series Vs utah n then play GSW

Back