Stons/Bulls Game 3 Discussion

Love watching this team battle back..............GL the rest of the way.

BTW, no way GState loses at home in game 3 do they?

so brewer left teh game early and is now feeling like hes ready to box. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Still a few pressing issues for Detroit..which I will address in the next thread I make

fuck this current roster of bulls players. we to fucking not represent the name on the front of the jersey that michael, scottie, ron, toni, dennis, bj, paxson, kerr, wennington, grant, armstrong, ... made.

fuck this loser team and the piss poor mental state.

get in the fucking weight room. you have the frames of hs varsity players.

ben wallace go fuck yourself and your overpaid net worth.

kirk heinrich go back to kansas. d somebody for the life of chirst.

somebody lead.

so angry. least i won 2 out of the 3 plays i had posted. i called my uncle and had him throw down on det at matchbook at half. i knew it was coming and i kept drinking myself to death in the 228 section of the UC with me the girl and some friends.

its not happening in along while hunt. lebron is the future and the bulls are jsut gonan be on the back burner. fuck this.

bro, you guys won what? 32 games two years ago?...Bron will rule the world but the bulls will have the better team.

we have no damn leader its not happening. yesterday lebron in the 4th told mike brown i want the ball. nobody on theis team has a nutsack big enough to mutter anything like that. lebron carreidn them to a dd win. we cant hold on to win up 18 or `19 whatever it was.

Brewer, Lebron is God...you can't compare him to anyone outside of Kobe.

I know your frustrated and I have been there too man but you guys are going in the right direction..reminds me a little of the Doug Collins years here.

If the Stons lose mr. big shot this offseason we can see the lottery soon.

so much for my 110 points..... egg in my face!! Really enjoyed watchin the come back though!!

Nice job BAR!!!

:cheers:

Back