STEVE'S TEAM TOTALS/FUTURES AND WEEKLY PICKS

Wife has decided to go out with her friends this afternoon..PRAISE THE LORD..

Going to reinvest some of this mornings winnings on the afternoon games and then watch them

$60

INDY -3 -125 Gruden doesn't even look like he's trying to win anything but the #1 pick in the draft

$50 ea:

SAN FRAN -1 -120 They get some revenge and have the QB edge

TODD GURLEY OVER 94.5 RUSHING YDS -110
TODD GURLEY OVER 37.5 RECEIVING YDS +100

Took the Pack to cover but their weakness is defense and Gurley is a terrible matchup for them. If Gurley stays healthy I see him with at least 175 total offense

HOW THE FUCK DO THE BENGALS WIN WITH MARVIN LEWIS..BRING BACK SAM WYCHE

Am I the only one sick of hearing Jameis Winston say he knows he "HAS TO PROTECT THE BALL" 4 more picks today and the Bengals dropped 2 others

9 picks in 3 1/2 games..BRING BACK FITZMAGIC

JUST GOT NEXT WEEK LINES

$100 ea:

CHIEFS -7.5 ..Will be looking to bet their team total as well

DENVER -2.5 Houston on a roll but against who?

SEATTLE -2.5 The demise of Seattle seems to have been premature. Playing good ball and rested

RAMS -1 Wow grabbing this before any Saint injuries tonight

Got a little too zealous with the Vikings OUCH

11-5 +$555

YTD 70-51+$2113

PENDING

$100ea
NE -3.5 FIRST Q +110
NE -7 GOY
NE ML $100 to win $297
NE -5 TEASER $100 to win $235

so on the game a $942 swing

hedging with

$50
BUFFALO ML +700

$165 TO WIN $150
BUFFALO +14 And hope for an 8-14 point Patriot win

Good Luck

ALMOST .Couldn't McCourty just intercept and fall down? Sooooo close

ANYWAY
Won the GOY parlay and Teaser +$632
lost the !st Q and the hedge bets -$325

net 3-2 +$307
YTD
73-53 +$2420

This week I realize I am missing quite a few props..Should have about 8 this weekend

ADDING $100 ea

SAN FRAN -3 why are they favored? Oakland just a huge mess right now

ANOTHER $100 ON THE CHIEFS -8 Hue Jackson and Todd Haley both fired so now the QB coach is the O.C. and calling plays for the first time and the DC Greg Williams now has to devote some of the time getting ready for the Chiefs explosive offense to doing Head Coach stuff

Good Luck

BUYING BACK OAKLAND +2.5 +100

Bethard may be out and don't want to chance it . Too expensive to buy the 1/2 @ -130

ADDING $200 ea:

PITT +3 RAVEN offense has been a mess since the Pitt game. Soon there may be a FLACCO/LAMAR JACKSON QB controversy. Living in NY and now Tampa , I know all about them. Again aside from the Steelers the Ravens have beat Buffalo, Denver at home and Tennessee on the road scoring all of 21 points despite 11 sacks

CHICAGO -9 Going to buy this before it hits 10. The Bills left a lot on the field Monday night and still scored a lousy 6 points and now the have a short week to face a better defense and a Bears team that had a pretty easy game against the Jets

Last edited:
Has Flacco really been that bad? I just don’t believe for a second there will be a qb controversy on a team that so well coached and under good management..

no problem w a play on the Steelers, never fault anyone for taking points when these 2 get together as most the games come down to the wire..

under has lot of appeal to me but looking back the last few years it appears we typically get 1 lower scoring game 1 higher and the 1st game went under. Steelers defense playing a lot better than they were going into 1st meeting. Conner been gaining momentum for Steelers run game since Steelers 11 rushes for 19 yards performance last time they played!! obviously be tough sledding in this one but think it a fairly safe assumption that Conner has much more impact here (which obviously be good for under in a way).

Both teams passing d been solid, ravens all year and Steelers yards per completion been really strong the last 3 weeks. Both top 10 in completion percentage against, and both top 7 in sack percentage. Biggest concern is both offenses top 5 in cashing red zone trips to tds and both defenses middle of pack.

Steelers and under tease may be way I go about it (or using kc or bears)..

FLACCO BAD? I think so. The Saints they only had 17 points until a "prevent defense" score against an average Saints defense. And last week Jackson put up the meaningless TD..

I think you have the right idea with Pitt and the under

I will use your tease teams and add saints over , Atlanta and Seattle instead of your under

That was a waste of $100..JOKELAND they have quit on the season the are the NFL version of Louisville

ADDING $200
ATLANTA +2
$60
ATLANTA ML +115 this an absolute must game for the Falcons .especially if you think Carolina and the Saints are going to win. the rest of their schedule just gets harder as they have already played their 3 division games at home. Wash is in first in their division no matter what happens and have the below average Bucs next week in Tampa

$100ea:

SEATTLE + +113 will put another $100 on them at home , getting points now,the Chargers really have beaten a bunch of nobodies

JETS ml+133 EVERY WEEK I EXPECT SOMETHING FROM THE JETS and get disappointed. I think I am going to see something that I saw opening night in Detroit or perhaps that beat down of Andrew Luck and the Colts. Miami already beat them in NY and now less than a FG at home. Miami defense has collapsed. Look to see the Jet running attack wake up

CAROLINA/TBAY O 54.5 TBAY has the leagues best offense and worst defense. Carolina can put points up at home and now they face a very exploitable defense

BALT/PITT UNDER 47 The games in Balt lean that way esp after all the points in the first one

WASH/ATL UNDER 48 -115 Buying 1/2 Like I said above Atlanta really needs this and their defense is getting healthy. Washington has been winning but not really scoring a whole lot against not the best defenses

RAMS/SAINTS OVER 56-107 not sure why this line dropped 4 points but I had it in the high 60s. I think Gurley has a huge day

$50 ea:

LAR OVER TT O 14.5 FIRST HALF -110
NO SAINTS TT O 14.5 +100

Both can do it and expect at least a split at the least,,Certainly hope so

PROPS $100

K HUNT KC OVER 3.5 RECEPTIONS -150

Waiting for the rest to post

6 TEAM 10 POINT TEASER TIES REDUCE
KC+1
CAR+3
ATL+11
SEA +11
NO OVER 46.5 Hope this doesn't bite me in the ass like Wash st
NE +4

GOOD LUCK

WHAT IS LFG BAR?

adding :

$100

MINNY/DETROIT UNDER 48

THE PROPS:$60 EA

GREGG OLSEN:
OVER 48.5 REC -135
OVER 4.5 RECEPTS +125
SCORES A TD +165 This should have been at least 2 .Hopefully Olsen stays healthy which is always a concern pn any over prop. The Bucs have the worst defense in the NFL this side of the Raiders. certainly the worst of one that is trying to win. The Loss of Kwon Alexander makes their LB corp extremely weak and even the Big V who ways over 300 lbs has been in coverage

DJ MOORE OVER 4.5 RECEPTS +125
DJ MOORE OVER 54.5 YDS -115 With the Bucs defense he may have that by halftime

GURLEY OVER 4.5 RECEPTS +105
GURLEY OVER 43.5 YDS -120 He is capable of getting 43.5 yds in 1 reception

J WHITE OVER 6.5 RECEPTS -145 That is an extremely high number but Brady loves to dump off to him and if you saw what the Rams did with Gurley against the Pack backers last week you know what I mean. You know Belichek and Brady aw it. They will use that to slow down Clay Mathews rush

ALMOST FORGOT THE ML PARLAY $100 to win $346

KC -370
CAR-275
CHIC -450
NE -235
DALLAS -210

When the first 4 hit you can always hedge with Tenn plus the points or ML

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

so far :
3 out of 4 big plays hit, Great morning , lousy afternoon

reg plays 13-7 +$724 As I had predicted before Sam Darnold is just Mark Sanchez version2 Another 4 picks. You had seen how bad he was during his final bowl game versus Ohio State yet you traded up and took him ..SAME OLD JETS!!!!!!!!!!

PROPS-James white has 3 receipts on the first drive and 3 on the last drive but nothing in the middle 5o minutes . Seriously? Every time the Patriots went hurry up they scored and yet they stopped doing it in the middle of the game .Josh McDaniel get you head out of your ass

PARLAY HITS paying $245

recap
18-12 +$828

YTD 90-65 +$3248

pending :
DALLAS ML -210 to hit the $346

so will lock the winnings in with this hedge

$100
TENN +6 BOUGHT 1/2 -118
$50 TENN ML +200

GOOD LUCK

SO SAR THIS WEEK:

$100 ea:
WASH ML +113 TBAY has the fire power but 1/2 their stadium has the other teams fans and they will find a way to lose as usual

ATLANTA -4 SAINTS and PANTHERS wins just make them more desperate

$200

SAN DIEGO -10 . I would play this up to 14...Raiders are garbage

GLAD I HEDGED LOST OUT MONDAY ON THE BIG PRIZE BUT AT LEAST 2-1 +$100 DALLAS is crap

ytd now 92-66 +$3348

Before the yr bet

CAROLINA +6.5 Noe 4.5

SEATTLE +6.5 Now 10 ouch

ADDING $200

JACKSONVILLE +3 -120 Like the Falcons they are desperate for the win otherwise season basically over as Houstons schedule is too easy to go into a 3-4 game tailspin

ML PARLAY $100 to win $297
ATLANTA -220
NE -280
GBAY -500
KC -1550
LAC -500
PHILLY -320

WHEN FIRST 5 WIN YOU CAN WASTE YOUR MONEY HEDGING WITH DALL"ASS"

GOOD LUCK

adding $100 TONIGHT

CAROLINA/PITT OVER 51.Looks like a nice fall night in Pitt ,no snow forecasted. Carolina defense not as strong on the road and both offenses are functioning at a high level

WON THE TOTAL LOST THE EARLY GOY LINE

OH WELL

Adding some totals and another parlay $100 TO WIN $424

ATLANTA -260 Hope this isn't a rare Browns win. Still smarting from the NC St disaster Thursday night
JAX +4 -155 BOUGHT 1 POINT
SEATTLE +10 -125
PHILLY ML -360

TOTALS: All @ -108 unless noted

TENN/NE U 47.5 -106
CINCY/NO O 53.5
MIAMI /GBAY U 47
INDY/JAX U 47
OAK/LAC U 50.5
LAR/SEATTLE U 50.5
DALLAS/PHILLY U 44.5

somehow made money during this disaster. the GOYs ended weird . CAROLINA LOST and Seattle one won

Glad I ended up in the black on the bookies makeup weekend

8-7 +$169

ytd 100-73 +$3517

Instead of being happy going to get greedy
$100ea: All 2 5 dimes

NYGIANTS +3 +105
SF/NYG under 45 -105

SHAQ BARKLEY Over 6.5 receptions -135

GOOD LUCK

goy

NYG -3 Do not like this play in fact I think the bucs win outright

GREED WAS NOT GOOD

1-2 -$135

ytd 101-75 +$3382

$100 ea:

SEATTLE -2.5
GBAY/SEA UNDER 49 Both offenses played well last week. The Pack has owned the series but Carroll has a great primetime record and the Pack has not shown much on the road this yr going 0-4 though 2 of those were Rams and Pats. GBay lousy D is the difference

ZONA -4 Raiders quit..you know they will now win by 3 and I will lose both

CAROLINA -4 Panthers should be able to run on them .Lions miss Tate

INDY -1 TENN has a huge NE hangover and Luck has been on a tear

HOUSTON -3 +100 Houston comes in on a 6 game winning streak and a bye. Wash ggave up over 500 yards last week and the offensive line is banged up. Not a good thing going against JJ Watt and Co

JAX +6 just a hunch . Ben has not been the same on the road than at home. Connor is in concussion protocol and the Jags have seem to have found something against the Steeler defense last yrs 2 games

MINNY ML +113 The Bears have been pummeling the NFLS weak sisters now they get a rested Vikings team that cannot afford to lose this game

Good Luck

7 TEAM 10 POINT TEASER Ties reduce $100 to win $310

CAROLINA +5.5
MINNY +11
NEW ORLEANS +1
HOUST +7
LA CHARGERS +2.5
ARIZONA +4.5
JAX/PITT O 35.5

GOOD LUCK

ADDING $200

KC +3.5 Have to do it..too much of a correction for the move back to LA from Mexico

$100 ea:All at -105 unless noted

ATL/DALLAS O 49.5
INDY/TENN O 49
LAC/DENV UNDER 47
JAX/PITT OVER 46.5
NO/PHILLY O 56
NO TT OVER 31.5 They will need to exceed that to get the game on the over and with 3 Philly dbacks out including Darby I expect Brees and Thomas to have a huge day

BEARS/MINNY UNDER 45 -126 Bought a point

ml parlay $100 to win $201

HOUSTON -163 Have a lot riding on them
NEW ORLEANS -335
ARIZONA -230

GOOD LUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK...................FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many freaking games am I going to get screwed by guys kneeling ,prevent defense and idiotic coaches screwing up

ARIZONA STUCK IT IN MY ASS and NO/Philly shoved it in..When you let Oakland beat you at home you really stink. Rosen kept them in the game with those early pick and the prevent did the rest

BET the Saints/Philly over 56 and the saints tt over 31.5 knowing I need about 38 from them. They get 48 and it still goes under as Sean payton goes for a meaningless FG from the 2. Philly can only get 7 points and once you were down 31 in the 4th why did you leave Weinz in instead of resting him . Pederson you are stupid lucking he didn't break his leg getting sacked in the last 2 minutes. How would you explain that?

But most of all Ron Rivera fighting for the 1st wildcard goes for 2 instead of overtime. What you had a date to make? If you get shut out of the wildcard you will have some explaining to do. You better beat Seattle this week buddy

I REALLY NEED MINNY NOW TO SALVAGE THE DAY

Oddly enough on the GOYS the lines that went in my favor lose and the ones against me win

WOW WAS I WRONG ABOUT THE BEARS

lost 3 bets by 1 freaking point unfreaking real

so far 7-10 -$140 THANK GOD FOR THE TEASER

PENDING
$200 KC +3.5

adding $100 over 63

I have it in the 70s

LAST TEAM TO 40 LOSES

WOW That was 1 crazy game and a really weird week

They scored 105 points KC had 51 with 5 turnovers...insane and is it me or did it seem like more penalties than points.

You know it is a bad week when you get a push on 45 because tthey scored 28 in the fourth Q and the coach keeps going for 2 point conversions and making them
2 lose 2 totals by a point one in which your team scores 48 and you can't go over 56 and the other where your team scores 41 and you can't get over 49

SOMEHOW MADE MONEY
9-10 +$160

ytd 110-85 +$3542

Last edited:
adding $100 ea:

ATLANTA +13 I'LL BITE

ALSO MY NCAA/NFL 18 team ml parlay $40 to win $404

DALLAS -310
NO -700
BALT -525
NE -390
INDY -380
LAC -700
MINNY -170
MISS ST -500
OHIO -2150
CICNY -1250
MO -1250
TOLEDO -1100
KY -800
CLEM -5000
MICH ST -6000
FLA ATL -1000
N TEX -2750
BAMA -2500

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!!!

A BIG FUCK YOU TO FLORIDA ATLANTIC

They lose at home as a 17 point favorite to Charlotte for God's sake
Not loving todays card so I'll throw these out with a couple of totals and a teaser

$50 Each

D CARR U 214 YDS -115 Sure he's not thrilled to be in Balt east coast time. Looking for ravens to control game with the run

MULLEN SF O 1.5 TDS -145 Last week manning went 17-18 against that defense

BREIDE SF OVER 63.5 YDS RUSHING -125 . SEE ABOVE. TBAY tackling is atrocious.

C WENTZ over 13.5 RUSHIBG YDS -115 5He really needs to get his game in gear

JWHITE NE OVER 20.5 RUSHING -110 Is this a misprint He should have this by the 4thq, If not barring injury he can get it while they close out the game

HOGAN NE O 24.5 RECEIVING +105 Just a hunch , with all the other receiving talent he should be open for a big play or two

M MACK INDY OVER 68.5 RUSHING -115 Before their bye Miami's rush defense was horrid. Can one week fix that?

JCONNOR PITT O 79.5 RUSHING -115 Who need Bell . Steelers have not missed a beat

GBAY/MINNY OVER 5 TDS COMBINED -145

there you go, Feel free to post yours

Week 12 November 25
DETROIT -5.5/BEARS Turkey day special
CAR-3/SEATTLE
HOUSTON -3.5/TENN

Well lost with Detroit and Atlanta so far , Have the 4 team teaser going and some straight bets and props

Adding:

$100 ea:

TBAY -1 -120 They always find a way to lose but this is a make it or break it moment for Winston. If he doesn't win this, what can he win?

TOTALS:

JETS/NE UNDER 46.5

CAROLINA/SEATTLE OVER 46

LAC/ZONA UNDER 44 -126 BOUGHT A POINT

PITT/DENV UNDER 47.5 BIG BEN not really the same on the road and the Vonn Miller/ Chubb combo will be a lot of pressure

MINNY/GBAY OVER 47.5 Bombs away !!!!!! Goes along with my over 5 TDs prop

6 team 10 point teaser..ties reduce 4100 to win $235

TBAY/SF OVER 44
PHILLY/NYG UNDER 59.5
CLEVE/CINCY O 36
CAR/SEATTLE O 36
INDY -.5
MINNY/GBAY O 37.5

WELL TIME TO START THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AND PLAY BUCS BINGO

JESUS 4 TDs in the first 20 minutes and only 1 more the last 40?

ENDED 10-10 -$62

HOUSTON PENDING

Week 13 December 2 GOYS

CAROLINA +2/TBAY..i will be there on the Panther sideline NOW -3.5

MIAMI -3/BUFFALO NOW 6

$200 EA: Absolutely love this card

Thursday:

SAINTS -7 -115 NORLEANS is just too hot and has totally dominated the east

PITT -3.5 Huge upgrade in competition for the Chargers and lets hope for some cold weather

CLEVE +4.5 Just see them coming together and Houston has look ahead to Indy

RAMS -9 -115 THEY ARE ROLLING..Just can't see Lions keeping up with that offense

KC -15 they should be there by halftime...they can win this game by 4 tds

SEATTLE -9 At the beginning of the yr this was -1.5. Mullens couldn't score against Tampa and the worst pass defense in football. Good Luck

5 team 10 point teaser ties reduce $100 to win $172

PITT+6.5
CAROLINA +3.5
RAMS PK
KC -15
SEATTLE +1

GOOD LUCK

that was a shitty start to the week..Saints can't be great every week

Going to the Carolina/Bucs game tomorrow so this will probably be my last post to the evening

Here's some totals and props"

$100 ea:

HOUSTON/CLEVE UNDER 48
JAX/INDY UNDER 47
DENVER/CINCY OVER 44
NYG/CHI UNDER 44
SF/SEATTLE UNDER 46
MINNY/NE UNDER 49

PROPS:@-110 unless noted

MCCAFFREY O 52.5 Receiving. He should have no trouble against the Bucs linebackers and d backs
G OLSON OVER 3.5 Receipts -165 SEE ABOVE Both reached these totals in the game in Tampa and Buc dbacks were healthier then

ADAM HUMPHRIES OVER 52.5 Receiving yds. One of my favorite Bucs players Had a huge game against Carolina last time and now Desean Jackson is out this week

T COHEN Bears over 22.5 receiving yards should be no problem for him against the Giants Linebackers

L MILLER Houston over 68.5 Rushing yards. He looked fantastic Monday and I expect Houston to run the ball to keep Mayfield off the field

C CARSON Over 65.5 yds Seattle likes to run the ball and San Fran's rush defense isn't great

6 team parlay: $100 pays $534 Going for it this week

CAROLINA -3 -115
HOUST ML -235
GBAY ML -800
KC -1100
SEATTLE -465
PITT ML -168

When the first 5 hit will play Chargers +3 for $100 and Charger ML for $50

Good Luck

EVERY FREAKING TIME I STEP OUT I LOSE MY ASS

Going to game again tomorrow so I will post these now and the rest of the props when I get back from a party tonight

I will have to update everything Monday. been a really busy weekend

$100 ea:

SIDES:

NYG -3 Even without Beckham..Sanchez goes down Wash has absolutely nothing

CAROLINA ML -117 One last shot with these boneheads

GBAY -4 -120 BOUGHT 1/2 No more Bullshit excuses for Rodgers..Dome team at a big disadvantage weather wise

TBAY +1o Calling for rainstorm and that should shut down the offenses a bit

ZONA +3 At least they are trying and Lion offense is a mess

BEARS +3 THE MITCH is back, weather should come into play. Welcome to the windy City

TOTALS:

BALT/KC UNDER 51 KC totals have run to the under in general and now they face a Good Balt defense and a team that will try to control the game on the ground

INDY/HOUSTON OVER 50 Indy really needs this game.. Look for a shootout

CAROLINA/CLEVE O 47.5 Neither defense is great I have this in the mid 50s

NO/TBAY Under 54.5 There games in Tampa lean to the under and if the rain hits it will effect the scoring. I'm going to the game so you know the rain will hit!

NE/MIAMI UNDER 48.5 their last game was way under this total. This will be like a playoff game for the Dolphins but may concern is their top D Back has been declared out for the game

DALLAS/PHILLY UNDER 45 Philly in a bad spot in their secondary but this is definitely a do or die spot for them , especially with the rest of their schedule looking tough

SEATTLE/MINNY OVER 45.5 Looking for a shoot out here Like the Seattle/ LA Ram games

PROPS:Last week 5-1 Olson got hurt 2nd q now on IR

LAMAR MILLER OVER 68.5 -115 Always like this.especially against average run defenses

CHRIS MCCAFFREY O 5.5 RECEPTIONS looking for Newton to be dumping off esp with Olson out

the other 8 props:

JIMMY GRAHAM GBAY U 40.5 RECEIVING YARDS -120

M THOMAS SAINTS O 6.5 RECEPTIONS +105

CHRIS IVORY BILLS OVER 19.5 RUSH -120 BILLS GOING NO WHERE LET HIM GET SOME REVENGE AGAINST HIS OLD TEAM

J WHITE PATRIOTS OVER 49.5 RECEIVING YARDS -105

S BARKLEY NYG OVER 45.5 RECEIVING YDS -105 WILLBE FEATURED EVEN MORE WITHOUT OBJ

D JOHNSON ARIZONA OVER 75.5 RUSHING -115 LIONS WEAK RUSH DEFENSE

J ROSEN UNDER 28.5 PASSING ATTEMPTS -115 WITH LION RUN DEFENSE NO NEED TO THROW

T COHEN OVER 46.5 RECEIVING -120..LOOKING FOR MIGHTY MITE TO HAVE A BIG NIGHT ESP

It has been a disaster. 2 crappy weeks in a row. I should have quit at Thanksgiving

w/e 12/3 11-10 -$295
w/e 12/10 11-15 -$560

ytd now 143-130 +$2735

with the Goys it does not look like it will be better anytime soon

12/13 THURSDAY
KC-2.5/LA CHARGERS $200

12/16 $200EA
GBAY -3/BEARS now bears -6
DEN-5.5/CLEVE now -3

will post the rest by Saturday

these NFL REFS are gutless pieces of shit , fixed that game , and have ruined the NFL for me..Not even posting the rest of my plays

SCREW THEM....Every call went against the Chiefs

Back