Stern Basketball Association Draft In-Game

biggest smokescreen ever? wow I guess there were no offers to trade down. No other team takes Bennett first. just plain stupid - even if he works out.

Wolves need to trade up for McLemore.

They really liked Oladipo and I think were willing to trade up 4-5 spots for him if he fell that far.

And get that fuckstick Battier off my TV. NOBODY wants to see him do interviews. He sucks.

BATTIER!

Representing....dude probably thinks he will be on TNT someday with Shaq, Barkley and the Jet!

//

Why are these analysts shocked Noel has dropped?

I was shocked they thought he would go #1....

Stern is lapping this shit up in true 'Vince McMahon - WWE' fashion. Loving the boo's and jeer's...

Otto can spend that money he's saving on moving costs by investing in some braces.

he's got summer teeth. some are over here and some are over there....

Wizards have the talent and the pieces to be great but their overall attitude sucks.

#losingculture

just sell the team Jordan. My god you are openly trying to run that franchise into the ground.

Wizards have the talent and the pieces to be great but their overall attitude sucks.

#losingculture

Your comment is almost as stupid as the Bobcats selecting Zeller. How can you say the Wizard's attitude sucks? You ever been around ANY of those players in your life?

This is not made up. Flip Saunders worked out Zeller a month or so ago and basically told him "you better toughen up because Trevor Mbakwe kicked your ass this year"

Jordan proclaiming he is a "balla" by burning money right in front of our eyes. He knows the Nike money grows on trees.

Well, at least the guys that the wolves want are still on the board haha. This is the most rediculous start to a draft in any sport, ever.

its ok mike...u still tag this nightly

Michael-Jordan-Yvette-Prieto-married.jpg

Back