Why will the game go over 37

Lets get them tonight!

HOLLA @ YOUR BOY

BDK

I really don't know on this game.

I love Jax at home defensively.

I know Pitt will move ball still on offense

Pitt defense is still nasty

I see a 23-20 final. Pick a team. May seem high scoring but see some short fields and whatnot.

The Farm said:
Like the Jags..
We see Batch's true game tonight against a real defense..

You assuming Ben doesn't play....this line showed Jax 1.5 to 2.5 early all last week until BB started practicing...the books seem to think Ben's playing so I would go w/ that for now...

I think that may be a good thing for Jax tonight...

here's what you do...i'm assuming we all know the team so i wont go into that...so what you do is take the jags ml....then you hop right in for some in-game!! if you already have +150 or so, and the jags score first, then take pitt at + money....if pitt scores first, either sweat it out or hedge!

simple as that....I LOVE INGAME

(unfortunately i have no money....someone neteller me!!!)

In order for Pittsburgh to win this game they must be able to run the ball. Parker had only 55yrds rushing last time these two teams played. The running game is a must esp with Big Ben coming off the surgery. It is not a good thing for the entire game to get dumped into his lap. The front 4 of Jax is very good with a moderate secondary, however the run stoppers Stroud & Henderson cannot play every down, I would take Ward against Mathis any day of the week, but other than that pitt doesn't have as many weapons as they used to. Will be a lot of Parker and Miller Dump offs with a few trick plays and at least one 50 + ball to Ward. Running game is a MUST. Pittsburgh can score much more easily than Jacksonville can.

Jacksonville, on the other hand, is I believe a bit weaker in the RB position without Greg Jones. I also believe that with Wilford and Matt Jones as your primary targets against a Pittsburgh defense that allowed only 198 passing yards (avg) per game (with 2 games against Cincy, 1 against Indy, and 1 against New England) with avg 3 sacks per game... it does not look as if Jax can move the ball much in this game.

I'm going with Pitt tonight.... giving 3 to get the better juice.
Also taking the under as points tonight will be few and far between.

Final Score 20 - 12 PITT

BTW --- I HATE THE STEELERS..... so this was tough for me.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir may I have another!!!:spank:

Please take the time to READ my thread concerning what we have learned.

I agree Pitt needs to run the ball here. Last meeting is extremely meaningless IMO. Parker couldnt run butTommy Maddox was the QB and I believe Hines Ward also missed. SO obviously they could key in on PArker not saying he run wild only saying that last game is not any sort of accurate guidleine. Last yr Ben had 2 sets of injuries. The first time they didnt ask him to do much and they won @ Cincy but teh second time cause it was Indy they aske more of him and it just wanst there.

Now ben playing 4 series all preseason and probably only praticing half a week here I would think the rely heavily on the defense and running game. Last 2 meetings Jags havent shown the ability to do much vs Pitts defense and with this new WR core it remains to be seen if there is enough consitent play making ability. Personally think highly of Matt Jones but I think he strained a groin in pratice this week. He is playing but if the groin acts up Wilford and underacheiving Reggie Williams with no TE to speak of or big back without Jones will hurt this offense.

So basically WINGMAN I agree with your well written post...Sttelers and the under! GL

GOOD CALL KK

IM TAKING THE OVER @ 37

I THINK YOUR RIGHT BAR

24-21, 21-17, 21-20 SOMETHING LIKE THAT

YO KK THANKS FOR THE money; I WOULD HOOK IT UP BUT I DONT HAVE NETTELLER!!

HOLLA @ YOUR BOY
BDK

GOOD W0ORK TODAY GUYS THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY REPLY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE WORTH A SHIT ANYWAY!

HOWEVER ARE WE MISSING THE FACT THAT THE STEELERS HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE THE FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR AND THEY HAVE HAD 5 MORE DAYS TO PREP FOR THIS GAME AND jACKSONVILLE PLAYED A TUFF GAME AGAINST DALLAS THAT WAS ON TILL 7 SUNDAY NIGHT

THAT EXTRA TIME WE ALL KNOWS ALLOWS TEAM TO GAMEPLAN, HEAL THE INJURIES ETC.

IN ON OVER 37 MAYBE THROW THE STEELERS IN ON A PARLAY

HOLLA @ YOUR BOY

BDK

P.S.
YO JUMP ON BOARD GOOD CALL ON LOUISVILLE THIS WEEKEND. NEVER SAW THAT COMING!!! COKER MUST GO THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE

GLUCK man sorry we couldnt cash the u ticket. Im 0 - 2 with them this year and done with those clowns

This may seem somewhat out there, but here it is.

The first 5 winners this primetime season have all scored 1st. Only 3 times in the last 6 years of primetime games (the extent of my tracking records) has there been a run of more than 6 straight primetime games where the 1st scorer went onto win. In other words, its a regular occurrence that 1st scoring teams lose, which has yet to happen this season (obviously).

With live betting, its also obvious that the team who goes down on the scoreboard first, have their odds rise. So, with the willingness to openly chase this streak*, my intention is to wait on live betting, and back the team thats scored against first.

The longest such runs of 1st scoring teams winning is
8 games - once
7 games - twice
6 games - twice
5 games - 4 times (not incl. the present run)

interestingly, a single season is responsible for the only instances of these streaks going beyond 6 games - the 2002 season, which as a whole had only 7 1st scoring losers out of 35 games: the lowest number for any season in my records, in other words, a statistical aberration (the last 2 seasons, by way of comparison, have had 12 & 17 instances of 1st scoring teams losing).

So, while some may look at my intention and think,
but hey, what happens if this present streak not only matches the previous *best* (which is obviously "possible", since its already happened) but breaks that mark - you'd be setting yourself up having to chase 4 or more losses
I'd simply observe that outside of that one statistically exceptional season, 5 other seasons havent delivered a run of more than 6 games of 1st scoring sides winning. IMO I'm looking at chasing a single loss, maybe 2 at most. And the beauty of this particular chase (especially if a TD is the first score) is the odds I'll be getting for this chase, will hardly be negligible.

bdk, appreciate the props, and glad you cashed! but i am in TOTAL disagreement w/ time off!!! it does NOT necessarily give the steelers the adv here!!! talk about dust accumulation or rust build up!!

YO KK thats the only thing Im worried about, Hell but like BAR its goiing to be short field all night. Steelers are going to want to run but we all know that BB is going to come out trying to throw TD after TD.

They were also the Super bowl champs with basically the same team El, BUS think thats it. Cower wants to repeat. Check out my post under BYE-BYE -COKER by SHSUHORN.

thats the insde scoop on the steelers

Back