STEED

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

congrats my brother on OHIO STATE yes the zebras did help ohio state 100 percent the better team was U of M. but OHIO STATE did what they needed to do to win OHIO STATE dind't throw the ints like U of M qb. the better coach is not jim h it goes to ohio state urben took jimh to MF school 17-7 MF ohio state can't do shit with the D that U of M has that 17 was Enough letting this kid throw the ball was crazy the blame is right on jim h I say it like I see it jim h you MF loser :shake:

yes he is a worth millions but still a loser this MF didnt win shit in pros in college in tee ball is he good yes is he great fuck no win something 1 then your great until then your a MF loser case closed wait until nest year because jim h will have problem he is losing everybody on his team again great job you loser jim h

ali he was real mad because yes I don't watch football belileve it or not but the only game where I watch is U of M . and when betting I really watch the zebras and jim h was 100 percent right not 1 or 2 real bad calls that where not made . mistakes happen I understand but I seen so many very bad calls that U of M did not get it's unreal . and i'm not a homer one thing about U of M the public hates this team they always have . i'm 100 percent sure they really wanted ohio state to win but like I said ohio state didnt throw the ints that won the game for ohio state it was jim h fault nobodys else he is still a loser .

Back