***State of Georgia versus Christians of Abilene IN-GAME***

solid work by the safety standing in the middle of the field with no one around

Well I lost my half unit but just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy what could be a very entertaining game

Just reading more on this Josh Shaw situation. He is apparently the suspect in a burglary where someone meeting his description jumped from a 20 ft balcony to escape.

As long as you keep your work zipped up around me, I don't give a rat-crap when or where you shove your show. Are we done being neighbors for now?

Well, I work all the time. So never, NEVER interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire. Not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home, and one week later, there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body, and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're gonna faint - even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudge-packer that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States, and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?

<dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Simon Bishop: Have you seen Verdell?</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Melvin Udall: What does he look like?</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Simon Bishop: My dog. You know, my dog with the adorable face? Don't you know what my dog looks like?</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Melvin Udall: Oh, I got it. You were talking about your dog. I thought it was the name of that colored man I've been seeing in the halls.</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Simon Bishop: Which color was that?</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Melvin Udall: Uh . . . like thick molasses, with a broad nose. Perfect for smelling trouble and prison food.</dd>

Well in the context of a college football thread it is clear you are bigoted against pillow biters

<dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Melvin Udall: [Walks up to the couple he harassed earlier] How much more you got to eat? [Couple look at Melvin quizzically] Appetites aren't as big as your noses, huh?</dd><dd style="line-height: 1.5em; margin-left: 1.6em; margin-bottom: 0.1em; margin-right: 0px; color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Woman at table: [Puzzled] What?

HAHAHAHA....that one kills me everytime</dd>

Back