Stanley Cup Finals Contest -- 150.00 CASH Prize!

No

It's a lack of reading comprehension on you're part

No one said they couldnt fly up

They were told they couldnt get a special waiver to avoid the quarantine

The people you saw flying up today, are currently in quarantine
But the players all got the special waiver? All the Montreal families and fans. If they pass a covid test on both sides of the border why can’t they get it?

Starting tomorrow it does change a bit for canadian residents of they are fully vaxxed. But not for foreigners

When the new rules come into play on July 5, Canadians and permanent residents who've received a full course of a coronavirus vaccine accepted by the government can leave isolation early of if they test negative for Covid on entry and no longer need to stay in a government-supervised hotel.
The policy changes do not apply to fully vaccinated foreign nationals, including US citizens.
The US, Canada border remains closed to foreign nationals and nonessential travel until at least July 21.

I was as nice as I could be to you during Oregons super-consensual trans love celebration for he/she/they/it furries week

I thought a joke at first but it seems real, netflix in 2 weeks
I actually liked Seattle. Some very hot Asians. Like the exotic Wayne’s world type and better. Way better looking city than Portland and not even close. Ballard area was cool.

You ever been to Mount Vernon Washington?? And if so what do you think of the typical resident?
Nope, no longer than maybe stopping to eat there on way down to seattle

Most of the towns outside greater seattle in washington state seem the same way to me, very unlike seattle, not counting the ones on the water where all the Microsoft guys live

Scarf in drivers seat for the goals TB...

I'm eliminated unless 1-0 with Stamkos goal I believe.
Ya was just trying to go through, I think we have 5 scenarios

If no one scores the last one and its 3 goals or more scarf wins

If its somehow 2-0 tampa and none of us have series last goal then a 3 way tie with gsro, scarf, and myself

If stamkos scores the 1 goal in a 1-0 win it's you

Stamkos scores final goal in any other score scarf wins

Otherwise if any one of gourds, killer, or point score the last goal of the series whomever has them wins it

That’s so odd the vaccine knows if you’re Canadian or American. I didn’t know that. Technology, errrr ScIeNcE at its finest.

Who in the actual fuck is still going along with this up there in Cuba, I mean Canada
The travel rules are simple, if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to quarantine other than show negative tests (family). The players are under the strict rules. Also there are gathering limits which wouldn’t have allowed the families into the building had TB closed.

you have to use the can arrive app which allows you to upload your vaccination records to prove you’re vaccinated. The us/Canada border is still closed for non essential travel which the families would fall into

The travel rules are simple, if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to quarantine other than show negative tests (family). The players are under the strict rules. Also there are gathering limits which wouldn’t have allowed the families into the building had TB closed.

you have to use the can arrive app which allows you to upload your vaccination records to prove you’re vaccinated. The us/Canada border is still closed for non essential travel which the families would fall into
Yes, they are simple. Simply stupid.

I understand the rules quite well, they just don't make any logical sense (hence my comment on the vaccine knowing if you're American or Canadian) if you don't drink the Cuban kool-aid . I'm sorry, did I say Cuba again? I meant Canadian kool-aid.

Yes, they are simple. Simply stupid.

I understand the rules quite well, they just don't make any logical sense (hence my comment on the vaccine knowing if you're American or Canadian) if you don't drink the Cuban kool-aid . I'm sorry, did I say Cuba again? I meant Canadian kool-aid.

Canadian government has access to a system where they can crosscheck who was vaccinated, countries wouldnt and shouldn't share that, so no way to verify foreigners.

So very likely more of an administrative reason than a scientific one.

Canadian government has access to a system where they can crosscheck who was vaccinated, countries wouldnt and shouldn't share that, so no way to verify foreigners.

So very likely more of an administrative reason than a scientific one.

Putting aside that all of it is silly to begin with…aren’t there apps that can be scanned at the border? US citizens have been traveling to other countries, assuming some of those have “vaccine rules,” are we to believe the US wouldn’t also share whatever info they are with those countries with Canada?

If there isn’t some access to be cross checked that’s needed by those countries, why couldn’t Canada just do the same to allow US access?

Guess that’s what happens when Castro’s son becomes PM of a country.

This is setting up perfect for a 1-0 Tampa win, congrats Reno. No way I’d be trying to jinx that outcome. No chance whatsoever.

Ya was just trying to go through, I think we have 5 scenarios

If no one scores the last one and its 3 goals or more scarf wins

If its somehow 2-0 tampa and none of us have series last goal then a 3 way tie with gsro, scarf, and myself

If stamkos scores the 1 goal in a 1-0 win it's you

Stamkos scores final goal in any other score scarf wins

Otherwise if any one of gourds, killer, or point score the last goal of the series whomever has them wins it
So I missed one here, if it stays a 1-0 win with no one scoring last series goal, me and gsro split

2-0 the 3 way split

2-1, 3-0, or more and scarf

In all seriousness, fun sweat for 2 weeks. Results like this where I’ve got essentially an 80% to cash and find a way to get zilch make me realize that retiring from gambling is going to add years onto my life. :-) Nice work, Reno!

Back