Stanley Cup Finals: Boston vs. Chicago Predictions

Yep. I'd like to see Boston win, for reasons that will be posted if & when they do win. Would set up Chicago puckline for Game 2.

I'm watching Raiders and not even much of a hockey fan ... amazing game for sure.
That shot off the post and the mid air attempt just so so close.

just put a play in on the Bruins
Local news must be going nuts waiting up as NBA finals here tomorrow

crazy deflections and tough loss ... man DR wish for you the Bruins had converted on that open shot a few minutes earlier

To piggy back on my above, the B's only out hit the Rangers three games to two. Not that it means anything but overall in the series the Rags actually out hit the B's 179-174.

Toronto did out hit them every game & let's not forget, although it went to 7 the B's had a 3-1 series lead there. I think the physicality is over rated.

I dont' think physicality is over rated...but checks compared to size and strength are two different things imo...it's one thign to body check someone...I guess for me physical means grinding along the boards and forechecking and wearing them out like the leafs did for 4 of the 7 games....NYR and Pens they ran into a very hot goaltender.....you just need to keep forechecking and and cycle and wear them out with size and strength which is the physical aspect i'm speakign to.

good game last night

Right on. Not even sure what qualifies as a "hit" in the stat trackers opinion.

Was a great game, couldn't stay up til the end though. Ot work night games are a bitch.

Back