YTD WNBA Record: 6-0-1
WNBA Units: +5.628
YTD ATS Record: 5-0-1
YTD Totals Record: 1-0-0
<o></o>
Total Sports Record: 33-36-3
Total Sports Units: -5.277

<st1:city><st1></st1></st1:city>
<st1:city><st1>Houston Comets</st1></st1:city> +8 (-110)
<o></o>
Boy is this a generous spread? These two teams played in <st1:city><st1>Houston </st1></st1:city>and the Comets won by 8 on <st1:date month="6" day="26" year="2007">6/26/07</st1:date>. SA won by 11 on the <st1:date month="5" day="29" year="2007">5/29/07</st1:date> but this is a much improved team since then. The Comets are coming off an impressive 2 point loss away vs the Sun. The Silver Stars lost to the Sky on the road by two and needed overtime to beat a crippled Fever Squad. Houston has a realistic chance of pulling off the upset and I think this one stays pretty close the whole way.

Lynx OVER 76 points (-110)

The Lynx's games have played over the combined total in the last 7 games. They've scored 79,93,87,77 and 83 points in those games. The Sparks have allowed there opponents to shot 48 percent from the floor in there last 5 games. These two teams have played twice this season, the Lynx scored 87 in the first meeting and 83 in the second.

The Lynx offense manages to score points. It doesn't matter if there winning or getting blown out, they put points on the board at a pretty consistent rate. They don't play well on defense, allowing 46.3 percent from the floor on the season. Another factor is rebounds. The Lynx has out rebounded there opposition in there last 6 games, despite all 6 being loses. More rebounds obviously means more shots.

If motivation is a factor, you have to figure the Lynx aren't going to play timid with a real chance to break there losing streak at home tonight.

The reason I'm taking the Lynx over as opposed to the Sparks over or the Combined Over is lack of consistency on the part of the Sparks. The Sparks in the last few games have scored 59,87,61,47, and 89 points. Those numbers are all over the place. It doesn't matter how bad a team is on defense if you're not hitting open looks and layups. I have no idea who's going to win this game but I just can't see the Sparks of all people being the team that stops the Lynx from scoring 76 or more points.

What a deal! Who do you book with that allows you to play totals of a team of your choice? Pinnacle? Gl

5 dimes is the book i use. Some interesting line movements. The Sparks/Lynx where at a pickum, now there at Sparks +1.5, Lynx -1.5. The Total has moved up from 152 to 153.5. Now instead of Over 76 from both teams, its over 76 for the sparks, over 77.5 for the lynx.

Comets went from +8 to +7.5. (Both me and Blitz have the Comets)

Mercury went from -2 to -3. (Blitz has the Mercury)

Storm went from -7 to -8.5. (Blitz has the Storm)

Looks like where getting on the right side of the line movements today. If the Fever get to around +10 I'm going to have a take a hard look at them.

Thank you StampyDodo. I held up betting the Comets +7.5 to take a 10-15 second call and when I returned it was +7.0.violin Still took the Comets:new_shocked:. GL

Back