Spurs/Suns Discussion

I agree, any way the Suns try to approach the guy(stop him) he gets around them(finds a way to score). You gotta get the guy into foul trouble. Probably the best way to do so(frustrate him, or get him out of the game). It is not an easy task to do the guy is a very talented player on both sides of the court, they have to attack him.

EDITED TEXT IN PARENTHESIS FOR LACK OF EXPLANATION FIRST ATTEMPT.

Suns TT under i havent looked over it yet but its looks solid at first

I do respect King James skillsand if anyone was going to make it from the east, it would be him. I am suprised they put amare at C instead of putting Duncan at C and letting Bron have a F spot. But Do not Fear, Bron and Wade will be on this team for many years to come.

Suns TT under i havent looked over it yet but its looks solid at first

Don't be a dick and maybe you can hang around. I tried convincing the guys to keep you around, but what you did was over the top. Hopefully you can still have fun without coming across as rude and a dick.

:cheers:

I do respect King James skillsand if anyone was going to make it from the east, it would be him. I am suprised they put amare at C instead of putting Duncan at C and letting Bron have a F spot. But Do not Fear, Bron and Wade will be on this team for many years to come.

I think Kobe will be a 1st team lock for every year. You wouldnt think the best player in the world could possibly improve, but he has. He is the closest thing to Jordan we may ever see.

i love dennis. i wonder what hes up to at the moment.

There is a television show you have clearly never heard of (you're a better man for it) called From Geek To Freak.........

guess which he is.

The shtick is extreme makeover in weirdo styley.

:shake:

Back