Spurs at Clippers - Game 7 Discussion...

Most likely the last time we see the Spurs as they are. Gonna be weird.

I don't know. Timmy can easily play few more seasons. Best player in this series by far for the Spurs.
Kawhi will be back as well.
If Pop continues, Manu probably the only question mark.

Max max max contract. Not sure what is the max for him, since he is coming off his rookie contract, but he will get the max.
He had very poor finish of the series, games 5 - 7, but it won't hurt his value at all...

Yeah he is a max guy for sure, isn't that 20 mill for five years? Though may be smart to sign a one year and wait for cap to go up in 2016..

Very sad. The Spurs played awful late. The forced too much when they got up 4 instead of slowing it down. It is what it is. No idea how you throw it inside with one second left instead of taking a 3 to win. Boneheaded. Hats off to CP3. Best all around PG in the league. No question. He was exceptional this series. The production from Barnes was huge. Really surprising. Glad the first round is over. This series should never have been a first round matchup.

I don't know. This series kind of saved the first round. Without it, biggest excitment would have been the Bucks.

Very sad. The Spurs played awful late. The forced too much when they got up 4 instead of slowing it down. It is what it is. No idea how you throw it inside with one second left instead of taking a 3 to win. Boneheaded. Hats off to CP3. Best all around PG in the league. No question. He was exceptional this series. The production from Barnes was huge. Really surprising. Glad the first round is over. This series should never have been a first round matchup.

Couldn't believe that last play call. I wanted a double screen set up for a Patty Mills 3 as he has a quick enough release to get it off.

Warriors won the championship that night.

What was so funny ???

Spurs were the only team capable of beating the Warriors as demonstrated by them being the only team to beat them twice this season (last matchup was embarassing). I guarantee you when Kerr saw the Spurs get knocked out he knew that he was about to win a Title in his first season as HC.

What was so funny ???

Spurs were the only team capable of beating the Warriors as demonstrated by them being the only team to beat them twice this season (last matchup was embarassing). I guarantee you when Kerr saw the Spurs get knocked out he knew that he was about to win a Title in his first season as HC.

interesting and bold....

think the rox beat them in spite of mchale...

Back