Spurrier-isms...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yOgyU_xBDuY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The above two are great

SUP SCHRUTE! It begins again my friend. That was an amazing moment when he took everyone out of the room to avoid Ron that is just great

and when i say great i mean an absolute mess that had me rolling on the floor laughing haha

I'm glad it didnt have to get all Mac Brown up in here. My true hope was we go 5-6 and beat Clemson to make a Bowl and Spurrier goes out with one last Clemson win but it won't happen haha

:36_11_6:

Oh man...I gotta kick out of that Kentucky quote.

We have NEVER beaten him - he owns us. I think it's 14-0 lifetime?

I know you posted that years ago, but UK finally beat him this year and last year. Probably why he decided it was time to quit.

[video]http://www.gamecockcereal.com/home/video/2015/10/13/video-the-head-ball-coach[/video]

I think I teared up some watching this haha. Pour one out for the old bird. Man took us from Stammering Lou's mess to multiple contending seasons. Main reason we dropped off since is recruiting so hopefully get a coach that can come in and just recruit his dick off. BUT at the end of the day I loved having Spurrier for a coach just simply because he loved ribbing people, especially Dabo. I think my all time favorite Spurrier moment was when he just grabbed the mic out of Kevin Borgmans hands at the Capitol One Bowl and just started ripping like he was a stand up comedian. He will surely be missed

I am torn on that comment. I honestly think it is better that Spurrier went ahead and stepped aside. I personally would rather see him finish the season, or have made this decision prior to the season so the recruiting wasn't hurt so bad but at the end of the day this is positive him earlier than dragging it out. I am OK with him going out on his own terms. Interested to see the presser.

So is it possible that Tanner suggested that Spurrier retire at the end of the season, and Spurrier said, "Fuck you -- I quit"?

So is it possible that Tanner suggested that Spurrier retire at the end of the season, and Spurrier said, "Fuck you -- I quit"?
who knows, possible. I think that you were right about the Kentucky game. That hurt him deep. And we played like god awful shit in the first half and stomped their ass in the second but gave it away. Then the UCF game he prob literally was just like fuck this. I was afraid it would get Mack Brown in here so glad it didnt

wow what dick

everyone knows the OBC....and Ron Morris is, who?
Writer for The State who is alwyas critical of him and the team so that is why Spurrier pulled the media in that vid to a different room cause he didnt want to do interviews with Ron

I think he realized having a real shot in the SEC at SC every year is a tall tall order
man he is old and stopped recruiting. There is plenty of in state talent that we let slip because he was delegating recruiting. We should have gone after all that talent over the last few years rather than reaching on bigger sec schools scraps

I think he realized having a real shot in the SEC at SC every year is a tall tall order

i think he knew that in 2005 when he took the job but he was 60 yrs young then and ready for the challenge. i think the 9-10 record in the last 19 games since the start of '14 season, left him with no wind in the sails anymore and he said screw it

Man that UT game is going to be two dumpster fires seeing which one can blaze brighter

i think Tenn is quite a bit better and has at least been very competitive in their 3 losses. if Dobbs is healthy i think they pound SCA and are likely headed for a disappointing but bowl-eligible 6-6 while SCA sits home for the holidays

i think Tenn is quite a bit better and has at least been very competitive in their 3 losses. if Dobbs is healthy i think they pound SCA and are likely headed for a disappointing but bowl-eligible 6-6 while SCA sits home for the holidays
haha well i knew we would be lucky to make a bowl if at all, i mean we did just lose our head coach and are clearly one of the worst teams in the east. I wouldn't put it past Vandy or SC to sneak on in Tenn so hopefully you guys do at least make the dissappointing 6-6 bowl game

haha well i knew we would be lucky to make a bowl if at all, i mean we did just lose our head coach and are clearly one of the worst teams in the east. I wouldn't put it past Vandy or SC to sneak on in Tenn so hopefully you guys do at least make the dissappointing 6-6 bowl game

i'm not a TENN fan, i am just trying to be objective here. I'll take Butch Jones, Dobbs, and TENN in Knoxville all day, every day over this 2015 Spurrier-less SCARO team. TENN has 3 tough games left on the road (Bama, KY, MO) with the latter two of those very winnable, and 3 home games left (SCARO, NTex, Vandy) where they will be favored in all 3. in fact, 8-4 or 7-5 is not out of the realm of possibility but they'll have to beat KY and/or Mizzu on the road because they most likely get shelled at BAMA

Yes I will bet Tenn here as well lol, not arguing any of that. The dumpster fire comment was just a joke really and pointing to where they are versus where they were. We have always sucked until Spurrier put us on the map for a few good runs put together. There is no arguing that we are the brightest burning of all dumpsters in the East which has now been on a bad run of late in general.

Hopefully with a coaching adjustment and some fresh recruiting we can turn it around

Wow, right on cue today...

[FONT=&quot]
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(101, 119, 134); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0px 9px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Steve Spurrier: "You can have great players and still not win. You LSU fans know about that."
[/FONT]

Back