Spittin Chiclets

Haha love those guys. Have you tried Pink Whitney yet? Any good?
I have not and I don’t plan on it. It’s just pink lemonade flavored vodka with lots of sugar in it. That just sounds disgusting to me. They’re selling a ton of it though.

Listen to episode 96 if you want to laugh your ass off. Give it an honest 20 minute listen then decide whether or not to turn it off.

Tell me about this ...
It’s a podcast. It features two former NHL players, Ryan Whitney and Paul Bissonnette, as well as a hockey blogger/bruins fan/barstool employee Rear Admiral aka “RA”.

It’s a combination of old stories, current NHL news, opinions, hockey culture anecdotes, ball busting among the guys, and it’s entertaining as all hell. But it’s also informative when they get serious and have current players on. They get superstars on as well as career 4th line guys.
The culture of hockey and the rapport these guys have with each other and the guests and the freedom with which they speak is so refreshing and fascinating and hilarious.
Also, when they start talking about playing in the KHL don’t turn it off. That league is insane and so is Russian life.

Recently, listen to the Tim Stapleton episode or Duncan Keith episode.

But the Keith Yandle episode 96 will have you roaring.

It’s a podcast. It features two former NHL players, Ryan Whitney and Paul Bissonnette, as well as a hockey blogger/bruins fan/barstool employee Rear Admiral aka “RA”.

It’s a combination of old stories, current NHL news, opinions, hockey culture anecdotes, ball busting among the guys, and it’s entertaining as all hell. But it’s also informative when they get serious and have current players on. They get superstars on as well as career 4th line guys.
The culture of hockey and the rapport these guys have with each other and the guests and the freedom with which they speak is so refreshing and fascinating and hilarious.
Also, when they start talking about playing in the KHL don’t turn it off. That league is insane and so is Russian life.

Nailed it

Back