Special MLK Capping and Discussion Thread

Oh wow, turns out I got good numbers! I got +6 -115 on Pels and they down to +4, I got Knicks-1, I thought that might flip but just bounced back up to -2.5! I havnt played these nba sides long enough to know how I feel bout beating close? lol. I know In theory it good, but also know some sports certain moves freak me out!!

really like the way Barrett has been playing lately, he was awful vs char in only other meeting early in year as he tends to be. If he really coming into his own right now he should shine in this game, i think knicks going as he does to a extent, like the way they playing this month, took down a mavs team that playing pretty well then followed up handling a atl team they should have. Charlotte little roll just ended and they seem like a team who generally loses more than one once they lose. i feel like listening to some Jay Z and betting the knickerbockers -2.. (i know he owns nets or something but cmon, this is new york baby!).. ,
Agree on your Knicks sentiments...but jay z hasn't owned the nets for years lmao..also think this goes over

Bradley Beal (health and safety protocol) is a game-time decision this afternoon against the Philadelphia 76ers. He has cleared protocol.

It so hard to know cause we dunno if guy had symptoms or not. My lungs are still not fully recovered from the shit, he hasn’t been on it very long tho so I’d imagine there a good chance he was asymptomatic so no conditioning problems as many get held out a few extra games for. Still don’t get the line, Philly feels like sucker side to me.

Just 4 on national.
  • Charlotte Hornets vs. New York Knicks, 1 p.m. on NBA TV
  • Chicago Bulls vs. Memphis Grizzlies, 3:30 p.m. on TNT
  • Milwaukee Bucks vs. Atlanta Hawks, 6 p.m. on TNT
  • Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 10:30 p.m. on NBA TV
League pass always a freebie on MLK

That suns/spurs line feels a awful lot like the 76ers like doesn’t it? Spurs just bout got everyone back finally from the Rona hell they were in, they all got a game under their belts now, maybe they come out with a strong effort here?

Cavs lfg!!

I needed that but as this day has gone for me freaking garland hit 2 treys early then hardly shoots another, Allen ends up with 10 boards cause he has a rule he only grabs them in 1st and 3rd qrtr apparently!! Man this ain’t been my day.

Ok so every time I been playing a prop for a stretch and cashing then I decide to talk about it freaking loses so maybe ya can fade it but PJ Tucker has been plus money for last 2 weeks on ov 1.5 treys and he been making at least 2 every game, only shooting bout 5 so gotta keep hitting solid percentage but don’t see any reason to get away from him.

Tucker ov 1.5 treys +125

Can’t play FVV anymore cause they keeping him at 4.5 now and that a much better number than the 3.5 they hung for a month and he smashed every night, but OG Anoniby back and he not shy bout shooting them either! He has a much more reasonable number but it carrying some juice for 1st time:, I used to parlay w spurs, that line kinda stinks and spurs finally healthy, maybe they can win a few games after a awful stretch, no ayton for suns and they can’t win every game can they??

OG Anonoby ov2.5 treys /spurs +3.5

I got my fucking ass kicked. I had been so selective with my nba sides but I got pulled in to the all day action. Normal day I probably only bet the Cavs and win. Today I only win the Cavs (but lost 3 props in same game) and miss I can’t even count how many!! I guess fuck it, at least I didn’t bet a ton and I had lots of extra income thanks to nfl this weekend, still not happy bout it!! I’m like tom Brady, I expect excellence from myself always! Lol

Back