South Florida @ Rutgers

I lean Rutgers, but will be pulling for South Florida. After Rutgers costing us a chance at the National Title last year, I wish nothing but pain to them! Wanted to make a play on this game just for the hell of it, but dont think I am going to pull the trigger. South Florida is the slightly better team, but Rutgers has home field. After what they did to us last year at Piscataway, Im not betting against them.........

That being said,

GO BULLS!!!

I lean Rutgers, but will be pulling for South Florida. After Rutgers costing us a chance at the National Title last year, I wish nothing but pain to them! Wanted to make a play on this game just for the hell of it, but dont think I am going to pull the trigger. South Florida is the slightly better team, but Rutgers has home field. After what they did to us last year at Piscataway, Im not betting against them.........

That being said,

GO BULLS!!!

the little stadium that could. for 44k, it is a bit louder than that

I see that over 80% of the money is on USF. To a lot of people, that is a sign to go the other way because the "public" can't win. But, every now and then, the "public" pulls one off. If they didn't, they wouldn't continue to bet. I'm thinking USF pulls this one off with a double-digit win.

It was very obvious that USF was gonna get a lot of play on a line that opened at -3 on the road. With 80% on the Bulls side the books continue to lower the line and there have been a few 1.5's popping up. Perhaps the only way they could get Rutgers money to come in is to start getting the fade players involved, so much is made of the line movement's and percentages that are put out on games. However don't lose sight of the fact that Vegas can manipulate these numbers how they see fit. Normally I would looke at the reverse line movement and say Rutgers is the play but I am not falling into that trap. No letdown for the Bulls tonight so let those Rutgers fans keep chopping their damn wood (so annoying)
GL tonight

I see that over 80% of the money is on USF. To a lot of people, that is a sign to go the other way because the "public" can't win. But, every now and then, the "public" pulls one off. If they didn't, they wouldn't continue to bet. I'm thinking USF pulls this one off with a double-digit win.

A good case would be last MNF where over 75% of the public was on the Giants and the Giants raped Atlanta. I saw that one coming too. Good luck guys and...........

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED :wacka wacka::smiley_acac:

USF gets burnt for 14 points on 2 trick plays. Shame on them the second time. Nuff Said !

Congratulations to ALL that played on Rutgers.

What are you having for lunch today?

Im eating CROW, thank you

i watched most of the game but didnt make the 4th quarter...i then saw the replay on ESPN this morning but had to leave for work to about 2 minutes left.....didnt USF get the ball back with under 2 minutesd to go?

what happened? they couldnt move the ball to get a FG or what?

ya they got possession with 2 minutes left, and i thought its over, rutgers is done. rutgers D crushed them though. Fla got pushed back to their own 37 and had to punt. it was ridiculous.

quite surprised USF couldn't make anything of the RU turnovers and mishaps.

RU defense put a lot of pressure on Grothe and forced 7 or 8 sacks

I want to throw up today. USF played like a bunch of bafoons. Terrible coaching, missed tackles, ridiculous amount of penalties, O-line blew nuts, defense got gashed by Rice, Grothe made bad decisions, kicker missed two fg's and no way in hell should you fall for two fake special teams play. Not taking anything away from Rutgers. They played well and deserved to win. Can't believe USF still had a chance to win after how bad they played. Not making excuses. We aren't #2 and blew it last night. Congrats Rutgers.

CONGRATS to all that played Rutgers... I had USF and i must say i feel pretty hosed. That fake FG was cover pretty well, I thought the DB was going to sack the holder and then I thought the holder over threw the TE, but it all worked out for Rutgers.

I also feel that USF was by far the better team, they were just out coached on this given night. I mean to have your QB be sacked as much as USF was is a disgrace. Why not roll the pocket to get him away from the blitz, or run shorter crossing routes. I feel that Rutgers did a good job changing their Defense after the first couple of posessions where as the USF - OC failed to do a good job adjusting to the Rutgers blitzing attack.

Hats of to Rutgers coaching staff, well deserved win.

Back