South Carolina @ Vandy (Thursday)

I have to fade the consensus here; I like Vandy. On paper, SCar should win easily over Vandy, but look at how Vandy has played conference opponents each season.

Getting ten points with the home team in SEC play... I'm not betting it, but if I were I'd be on the Commodores +10.5 tonight.

be careful what you call a "home Play". I don't know if you've ever been to Dudley Field but Im almost positive there will be more cock fans there tonight. Possibly the smallest home field advantage in CFB

be careful what you call a "home Play". I don't know if you've ever been to Dudley Field but Im almost positive there will be more cock fans there tonight. Possibly the smallest home field advantage in CFB

I have been to Dudley Field, and although LSU fans were outnumbered that game, we were louder. Conference opener at home after defeating Miami OH, who was favored... it might not be much, but there should be some homefield advantage to be had. Add to it that it is a Thursday night game, and although students are willing to skip Friday classes, you still will not see the SCar crowd tonight that you would if this was a Saturday night game.

I just hate betting on...

1) Smelley
2) Spurrier
3) Vandy's DB's are pretty solid from what I remember

Someone talk me out of playing something tonight.

I just hate betting on...

1) Smelley
2) Spurrier
3) Vandy's DB's are pretty solid from what I remember

Someone talk me out of playing something tonight.

I love betting on Spurrier, with 4 minutes left in the game he is still trying to score.

I have to fade the consensus here; I like Vandy. On paper, SCar should win easily over Vandy, but look at how Vandy has played conference opponents each season.

Getting ten points with the home team in SEC play... I'm not betting it, but if I were I'd be on the Commodores +10.5 tonight.

bc, the consensus is actually Vandy if you look around the net.

Your in luck a tout just called me and told me everyone he know's is putting 5 dimes on South Carolina tonight -9.5

Your in luck a tout just called me and told me everyone he know's is putting 5 dimes on South Carolina tonight -9.5

Somehow i feel like after the game im going to wish you never posted that:whip:

Stop talking to your buddies indiancowboy and smooth44!!!!:hang:

they gota get it right sumtimes in life i guess

better question is, why is a tout calling u

1.) you ever hear those radio adds for tout services advertising there GOY...I called in to hear it...I get calls once a week during major seasons.
2.) He told me they bought up a former Touts #s because they went out of business, when he told me this I started laughing.

I wish u wouldn't have told me that, I just half talked myself into Vandy. Havn't pushed any buttons yet though. You on SC?

good luck w/ wutever u play, depends where u look and the volume of plays on either side i guess

yes, i am on SC

Always go with worst case expectations ..or minimal ...

Not sure about SC running game and seems like the SC strength will playinto Vandys defense strength so unless they are handed some points ...

Vandy being one dimensonal on QB I think makes for a tough battle on offense for them....

Just an amateur in CFB now...

bc, the consensus is actually Vandy if you look around the net.

I saw more SCar backers, but we can agree to disagree. Regardless, I liked Vandy +10 tonight and the 'Dores are looking good in the 3Q. Did you bet this, etg, or were you just recommending a play?

Writing this message to eat crow about this game. To the people who had Vandy, know there are quite a few of you, good job.

Sorry for the people who backed SC, plain and simple that game made me sick to my stomach and I am still not over it. This is a poorly coached team who can not do the basic fundamental things of football. EXAMPLE #1) They had 4 false starts versus Vandy, 5 versus NCST. There are POP WARNER teams who don't have 4 false starts ALL YEAR. Just sad. The QB's are a lost cause, I have about given up on Smelley and don't care to see Beecher, play Garcia and let him learn on the job, this team right now looks like it would be lucky to go 6-6 so why not go 5-7 with your RS-Frosh QB and get him ready for "next year" because it is always "next year" with this program. Smelley had time to throw, the problem is that he sucks and is now 0-2 to Vandy. He has a wide open Jared Cook with no defender within 10 yds in the 2nd quarter and the ball is no where near him. That is a 14-0 game if he hits him instead he throws a pick the next play, Vandy ball on the 25 and its 7-3. We hired a new ST coach this off season and his unit ends up making costly mistakes. Getting hit with a punt? Comeon here this shit is so sad to watch. Punt blocked, missed field goal, I don't think Succop has ever hit a clutch field goal. I thought this was a team who could go 8-4 or 9-3 if they got some breaks, not happening my friends, not happening. Time to prepare for best case 7-5, likely 6-6, or possible 5-7. I am just happy it only took 2 games for me to realize it this year and not 7. The large majority of the fan base is very pissed off as well and Spurrier is not getting the same free pass he has been allowed his first 3 years. Since he has gotten here it has been the same thing: shitty OL, shitty QB's, shitty Offense. He is not as good of a coach as he was at UF, his offense is very PREDICTABLE, and this marriage may just not be working. He looked so dejected in his post-game and showed no emotion just the same "we gota coach em up" bullshit that he says after every loss. When SC hires their next coach, make it someone young and up and coming, forget trying to get these so called "legends".

I was suppose to go to the UGA-SC game next week, at this point, I have no desire to see that shit product on the field. This was a damaging loss in so many ways for the program that unless a miracle happens this year, it will be a long off season for the program.

And this rant was not meant to take anything away from Vandy. They made few mistakes, had less penalties, fewer turnovers, played harder and their coach OUTCOACHED our coaches. Their players play as a unit whiles ours do not. They played a full 60 minutes and they wanted it more.

Once again, if you listened to me in this game, I am sorry and if I was a millionaire, I would refund your bet.

:hang:

Back