Sophmores -5.5/251.5

I think both sides are playing this game at equal motivational pace . Both are contesting shots but as I mentioned just think having the big bodies of Gasol and Lopez is a plus for the Rookies . Just not as easy to get to the hoop or get the ball to the hoop .

I dont think size or skill of guards means much either here . Just a matter of who gets hot ...talent is pretty equal IMO but I think the Rookies have the better stars ...Beasley , Rose , Gordon , Westbrook , Mayo are like 5 future All Stars year in year out ...Stcukey , Durant , maybe Thornton fit that mold on the soph side ...:shake:

Couldnt resist playing D. Cook in the 3 pt shootout at +675 or Rudy in the dunk contest at +400....JR Smith has a disadvantage being named as a replacement and the other 2 won already..:shake:

agree nut I think rookies can blow out these sophomores--

I think these rookies want to end the streak today---

Also you are right sophs are pretty shitty team--

and also Wade will outcoach the shit out of dwight howard bigtime----

Is this teen night at the game, what a joke, annoying teens screaming all game long, what a joke this game is big time--

It was close for sure and of course I could have had +6 if I played earlier ......that game just fucking ruined another good nite ....

that shot was late. close, but definately after the buzzer. the ball was still in his hands when the buzzer sounded.

what happened? did they get a BS basket for the cover??

I wasnt watching....
The sophs were up 5 getting 2 ft's. They hit 1 out of 2 to go up by 6. Then Michael Beasley gets the inbounds pass, takes his time dribbling it up the court, then shoots a 3 ball that goes in. The shot was after time expired, but it was real close. Had he not taken his time to dribble up the court, he would have definately made the shot in time.

Couldnt resist playing D. Cook in the 3 pt shootout at +675 or Rudy in the dunk contest at +400....JR Smith has a disadvantage being named as a replacement and the other 2 won already..:shake:

Have Rudy and Nate now in the DUNK Contest ..

The sophs were up 5 getting 2 ft's. They hit 1 out of 2 to go up by 6. Then Michael Beasley gets the inbounds pass, takes his time dribbling it up the court, then shoots a 3 ball that goes in. The shot was after time expired, but it was real close. Had he not taken his time to dribble up the court, he would have definately made the shot in time.

Not to mention the Rookies had the offensive board and I think someone dunked it and it popped out . Rather then a 3 pt game it was a 5 pt game still and the Sophs fouled with less then 4 seconds . First FT was a miss and then the 2nd FT bounced straight up and winds up going in . Then as you said beasley took his sweet ass time and nailed a 3 that was uncontested and left his hand a moment late (definetly late never denied that ) :cheers:

Not to mention the Rookies had the offensive board and I think someone dunked it and it popped out . Rather then a 3 pt game it was a 5 pt game still and the Sophs fouled with less then 4 seconds . First FT was a miss and then the 2nd FT bounced straight up and winds up going in . Then as you said beasley took his sweet ass time and nailed a 3 that was uncontested and left his hand a moment late (definetly late never denied that ) :cheers:
Yeah that dunk/put back was missed from point blank range.... also by Beasley.

Back