Sooo.. lost 7 outta 8...

I'm not a rookie... just having a tough week. How does fsu not destroy shit bag Pitt? ??

Who's everyone like? Need one winnah.. chasing week one.

You'll get 'em this week

I'm not a rookie... just having a tough week. How does fsu not destroy shit bag Pitt? ??

Caution on this game. The number (+11) is right for cover by Pitt. They (Pitt) may crumble, but FSU lost their own 'Johnny Football' in EJ Manuel and 7 starters on a defense, that a year ago held 7 opponents to season low yardage. If FSU backers feel that FSU has back-to-back NFL caliber QB's, then go for it. I highly doubt it at this time.

We all saw what happened to BYU Saturday, who also lost 7 defensive starters (from a group that held opponents to 15 pts per game LY) - against lowly Virginia, and now this game has some similarities.

GL

You'll get 'em this week

Caution on this game. The number (+11) is right for cover by Pitt. They (Pitt) may crumble, but FSU lost their own 'Johnny Football' in EJ Manuel and 7 starters on a defense, that a year ago held 7 opponents to season low yardage. If FSU backers feel that FSU has back-to-back NFL caliber QB's, then go for it. I highly doubt it at this time.

We all saw what happened to BYU Saturday, who also lost 7 defensive starters (from a group that held opponents to 15 pts per game LY) - against lowly Virginia, and now this game has some similarities.

GL

couldnt pull the trigger on this one large. Looking back cg Pitt crumbled and Winston looked eerily like a dark skinned manziel.. Defense while slightly shaky at times settled in against a sub par Pitt squad... Extremely interested to see the FSU season play out

couldnt pull the trigger on this one large. Looking back cg Pitt crumbled and Winston looked eerily like a dark skinned manziel.. Defense while slightly shaky at times settled in against a sub par Pitt squad... Extremely interested to see the FSU season play out
Congrats Nuggz
. I played a minimum 1 unit play but I thought it was gonna be a lot closer myself. Its true that the Panthers were very weak on offense and never really had enough to respond to FSU scores, so we will see what FSU does when they play a bit tougher opponent. My thinking now, is that they are already over priced after this easy looking win. Still - not sold on the FSU defensive line and with a more capable QB against them, they could be exposed. We'll see.

GL on all your upcoming plays.

Most def... no pressure from the ends which is unlike fsu squads of the past. If they play a team w a good interior o line .. the qb will have months to throw. Justnot sure there are many of those teams on the fsu sschedule

Back