SoonerBS Week #8 Plays

• Thread starter Thread starter SoonerBS
  • Start date Start date
rjurewitz said:
This is alot better than the previous "deleted to comply with new rules".

Better to let everyone know what is going on.

Good luck to Den and the guys.

thanks rj. i have a bad feeling tomorrow mornings game could be interesting. lets hop we pull this one out. :drinking:

Ppa316 said:
thanks rj. i have a bad feeling tomorrow mornings game could be interesting. lets hop we pull this one out. :drinking:

What the fuck ever, bro. We're going to kick the shit out of those Huskers.

No worries on my part on this one. Texas is the dominant team. If our secondary is fucking up first half, then Chizik will shape em up for the 2nd.

My only concern is TOs and our offensive play calling. After that, we'll own em. 5-1 ATS last 6.

Hook 'em.

Glad to see BAR, JUMP, and REX explain things here. Hopefully it makes sense to you guys now...but if you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of us.

Nothing was done to Den, or for his benefit. He decided to start his own site w/ some others...no worries. There's room for all such sites to prosper. Besides, all the various sites share most of their members anyways...so there is no such thing as exclusivity.

Whatever he decided to do today was his own choice, nothing more than that. The intent behind it is another question entirely...

Back