SoonerBS' Week #5 Plays

• Thread starter Thread starter SoonerBS
  • Start date Start date
GL this weekend, Den. Cuz i missed most the value, almost nothing in common this week...not that i'm against you on much either. Just missed the boat on most of the favorable lines.
:drink:

pags, MoneyMan, and Yanks,
beer.gif
Good luck to you guys!

den - My first play of the week will be on So Florida tonite.
Although the Canuck system mandates the play, I see this as a real statement game for Rutgers, which gives them evry reason to choke and screw up. Looking at the records of the two teams, you have to like Rutgers here. So don't let me talk you out of it. I just smell a rat with Rutgers, and strange things happen in college football. Especially to teams making an attempt to take it to the next level.
I will be on several of your plays: Rice, Miami O, Wash St, Iowa, and Navy- where I will play the ML. Have to fade you on Miami F and Nebraska. Hate to do the latter as you know, but I intend to give this system a fair shot. As you know, I like a lot of action and I never go overboard on any one play. And I've gotten lazy.
I'm free to join you on Florida - not hard to convince to bet against Shula- and Colorado , tho I fear a real letdown by the Buffs on this one.
Best of luck with your card. Always enjoy reading your threads.:cheers:

I updated one last play on Iowa State -16.

I was going to play Hawaii -31, but Hawaiiguy didn't think it would be a good idea. So I'm off of that one. Good luck everybody!!

stpatrick2.gif

The Iowa St one stood out for me as well. Hawaii is up to -34, going to do some research an see if Eastern is worth it. I think that line opened at 28. Sure is alot of value there now.

Helmut said:
The Iowa St one stood out for me as well. Hawaii is up to -34, going to do some research an see if Eastern is worth it. I think that line opened at 28. Sure is alot of value there now.

Keeper's has Hawaii valued at -30. He has Iowa State valued at -50!!!

I already play ISU -15.5. I would expect them to play very well this week. this is a must win game almost of there to make it to post season play. I'm seriously condidering EIU, they are ranked #17 in the 1-AA poll. They seem to run the ball well. I just don't trust that rainbow defense. Sure they will rack up 500 yards in thsi game. I'm sure the squares will continue to bet this up. This thing probably will be -38 by gametime tomorrow.

I think you coulda found ND -14 if you waited and/or looked around. I like the other side a little bit at the price you laid.

Interesting card and good thoughts here, Denny. Shoot me a message if anything looks good at halftime...

I've added Tennessee -13.5!! Memphis starting RBs are suspended for the first half of the game!!

GL on everything today Den... Headed to Lincoln for the NU-KU game... Hopefully Callahan doesnt try to take the air out of the ball too much tonight and they cover your number.

Take care my friend.

Hey Sooner! Just wanted to say thanks! I know nothing about college football (I didn't even know the names of 3 of the 4 teams in the games I bet on) but I was off from work today and wanted some action on the games so I tailed a couple of your picks. I took Navy ML (The line was only +2 when I got it, so I went with the ML) and Notre Dame -14 (Had to buy the hook. *whew*) for a half unit each. This was my first time not only betting on college football, but watching it as well. I caught the last half of the Notre Dame game and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected! Sure is different from the NFL though. No two minute warning? So thanks again, and I hope you don't mind. If it's considered rude to tail people's bets like that just let me know.:cheers:

And I gotta say, I was very comfortable rooting for Charlie Weiss and a quarterback named Brady. (What's with no names on their jerseys?) That kinda took me back.

DiceMan said:
Hey Sooner! Just wanted to say thanks! I know nothing about college football (I didn't even know the names of 3 of the 4 teams in the games I bet on) but I was off from work today and wanted some action on the games so I tailed a couple of your picks. I took Navy ML (The line was only +2 when I got it, so I went with the ML) and Notre Dame -14 (Had to buy the hook. *whew*) for a half unit each. This was my first time not only betting on college football, but watching it as well. I caught the last half of the Notre Dame game and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected! Sure is different from the NFL though. No two minute warning? So thanks again, and I hope you don't mind. If it's considered rude to tail people's bets like that just let me know.:cheers:

And I gotta say, I was very comfortable rooting for Charlie Weiss and a quarterback named Brady. (What's with no names on their jerseys?) That kinda took me back.

LOL, congratulations, dude!! Now your hooked!
beer.gif
grins.gif

9-6-1 and up over 6 UNITS, I'll call it a successful weekend and be thankful.
smoke.gif

Back