Somebody talk me outta MIL today...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Got Rexy's take, but still thinking about diving into a lot of Brew Crew here..

No offense from the 3-5 holes much to speak off, as Braun looks to be pressing and Fielder is a bit off...Hardy has killed the Reds this series, so he may be waking up. Owings hasn't thrown in any type of game since 3-30. that's not good...shit he hasn't thrown for the Reds yet since the Dunn trade...two starts in Mil...0-2 +8.00 era....Looper has faired very well vs cincy last year with STL, although much of that team is gone...

Looks like a spot MIL avoids the sweep.

Thoughts?

The thing is I think Micah is gonna have a good year and he obvioulsy was lights out in the spring....but this is just the bad deal of being the fifth starter in April..a ton of days off and throw in the rain out...

I played the Brewers, JOB. I liked Looper's splits, but I have the same concerns as you do regarding Owings--his April last year wasn't bad at all. After that though, geez.

I have to think Mil focuses today and gets the W.

I'm on Looper too. He has had good success against Cincy in the past. Don't be scurred :-)

I would play it. I thought yesterday was a good spot, but today should be even better spot.

the two words over and the reds scare me to death fondy...throw in a strugglin middle of the MIL lineup and ehh....scart.

I can see 6-1 as easily as 10-5.

dustybaker.jpg

Back