Jupiter
Femarguin
UTC Cajamarca

TOP ADD:
KC +.5 1H

Rest of Card;
DC O2.5

Last edited:
Hunh? So you did play a -2500 ML or you didn't? That is what you wrote after all.

Yeah, I took them at -1 on a parlay with Man City ML and Man City O2.5.
Lolll, if that's what I wrote in the first place why're you asking the same question twice?

Lolll, if that's what I wrote in the first place why're you asking the same question twice?
No, you wrote "Glentoran Res.", which to anyone reading it would mean you took Glentoran Res. -2500. No where do you mention that it's part of a parlay, or that it's -1, or that any of the other games you listed are part of a parlay.

No, you wrote "Glentoran Res.", which to anyone reading it would mean you took Glentoran Res. -2500. No where do you mention that it's part of a parlay, or that it's -1, or that any of the other games you listed are part of a parlay.

Yeah, as I said earlier and as I said before on this page. These are the plays that I like and are on my playbook for the day. There were days I had over 100 plays posted. You think I'm playing each play a full sized unit, placing 100 to win back $4 on a -2500 play? God provided you a brain as well to mix and match plays to generate the pay-out you prefer, I'm just providing the plays and my insight on games and lines that I like. And, I think I have a pretty good insight upon which play should hit based upon the record I've created. You can pick out one play that's at -2500 yet overlook the rest of the plays that are all the way from 1.6ish to 2.8ish. Hopefully that clears it up for you Mr. Hugh or Mrs. Hugh or both, I don't know what you are.

Yeah, as I said earlier and as I said before on this page. These are the plays that I like and are on my playbook for the day. There were days I had over 100 plays posted. You think I'm playing each play a full sized unit, placing 100 to win back $4 on a -2500 play? God provided you a brain as well to mix and match plays to generate the pay-out you prefer, I'm just providing the plays and my insight on games and lines that I like. And, I think I have a pretty good insight upon which play should hit based upon the record I've created. You can pick out one play that's at -2500 yet overlook the rest of the plays that are all the way from 1.6ish to 2.8ish. Hopefully that clears it up for you Mr. Hugh or Mrs. Hugh or both, I don't know what you are.
Ok, well, since I'm obviously not as smart as you, what you're saying is that you took Glentoran Reserves -1 as part of a parlay, correct?

Ok, well, since I'm obviously not as smart as you, what you're saying is that you took Glentoran Reserves -1 as part of a parlay, correct?

Lol, smdh. Your answer is in the highlighted boxes you took time out to include in your response. I'm not degrading you what so ever other than that you may need to spend your spare time improving your reading skills. But, you might not be since there shouldn't ever be that many commas in one sentence. Lol, would you like me to include parlays as well?
I'll try to in the future if I have the time to. Since, I'm not getting paid from you for this. I'm only on here sharing info and getting info with the other good people on this site.
I'd hate to be the customer support agent that has to deal with your questions when you call. :hang::rofl:

Since you need things crystal clear, YESSSSSSSSSSS.
Loll, I'm done with questions today. Take care Hughy

Thanks. Thing is, there's literally not a book around that offers alternative lines on these reserve games, so for you to say you parlayed them at -1, considering the handicap would've been around -3.5 on a -2500 ML. Well, you see where I'm going with this...

Thanks. Thing is, there's literally not a book around that offers alternative lines on these reserve games, so for you to say you parlayed them at -1, considering the handicap would've been around -3.5 on a -2500 ML. Well, you see where I'm going with this...

Yeah, I see where you're going. Try 365, 5dimes, etc. Many books allow you to buy at various lines while paying the juice.
Lol, troll smh.. If you got an issue with me posting, it's fine with me to save my time from sharing plays. Take care troll.

bingo, not a book under the sun offers it on those games Hugh....this fraud has been called out many times at blankets and I called his ass out weeks ago here....this dude is full of shit and people should fucking know about it....all last season this MF was posting 1P hockey plays midway through the 2P....all this season in CFL posting 1Q over plays halfway through the 1Q when it's 7-7....and don't even get me started on what this fraud has done with his soccer record

he said above and I quote:

"And, I think I have a pretty good insight upon which play should hit based upon the record I've created"

no fucking doubt the record he "created", posting kickball plays that had been finished for 12 fucking hours....this is bullshit, and if any of the mods or partners want to ban me for calling out a fraud, well fuckin' do it then....\m/

bingo, not a book under the sun offers it on those games Hugh....this fraud has been called out many times at blankets and I called his ass out weeks ago here....this dude is full of shit and people should fucking know about it....all last season this MF was posting 1P hockey plays midway through the 2P....all this season in CFL posting 1Q over plays halfway through the 1Q when it's 7-7....and don't even get me started on what this fraud has done with his soccer record

he said above and I quote:

"And, I think I have a pretty good insight upon which play should hit based upon the record I've created"

no fucking doubt the record he "created", posting kickball plays that had been finished for 12 fucking hours....this is bullshit, and if any of the mods or partners want to ban me for calling out a fraud, well fuckin' do it then....\m/

LMFAOO.. What 1p hockey plays are posted in the 2p clown? I'm a fraud? Lol, refresh my memory how much you pay for my plays? Oh, that's right! Zerooooooo. Lmfao, I didn't know there was a deadline as to when to post or you get punished? Took a while for you to reply. I assume you lost your wifi service on the beach?
I post the plays I'm on for the day not to get aroused by your comforting ass. FOH. hahaa. Trolls are hilarious, they come out of their parent's basements when they can't even post one play and win on it. Useless lives, I'm not here to entertain a 40 year old living in a basement suite in Ottawa or some beach bum.
Lmao, not a book under the sun? As I said before, try the websites out and whip up your own parlays. Theirs books offering Houston Rockets at -1 tonight paying out 1.000008, the same ish they do for soccer. Silly trolls. I thought I be nice and reply to these trolls to give them some entertainment and they feel they won something. You're still working getting pennies on the hour.

Lmao, why'd I waste time creating losing days and monthly records of 21-12 / Top going 11-9? Lmao, :rofl:

I'm so glad you responded the way you did...

Here's a screen grab from bet365 of the upcoming Leon/Atlas match (notice "Alternative Asian Handicap" right underneath "Asian Handicap", which is a common feature for most major leagues):

View attachment 39825

Now here's a screen grab I took of the Glentoran match after seeing your post, basically because I knew you were full of shit...

View attachment 39827

View attachment 39826

So, um, where's this -1 you were talking about? Where's the "alternative asian handicap" option to buy it down to -1 like you claimed you did? Yeah, that's what I thought. That's because there's not a book in the world that will let you do that on a reserve league match. And trust me, if bet365 doesn't have it, then it doesn't exist. In other words, you're a lying piece of shit.

Your turn...

Last edited:
If lieying makes you sleep better at night. That's on you. I don't need to lie about some senseless garbage. Lolll, shouldn't waste my time posting plays then either huh. :cigarguy:
Yeah, so I went to the trouble of making a fake web page just to expose you? Post your bet slip, or at least try to do a reasonably good job of faking one (just make sure the math is good)...

Pretty strange record keeping. You posted the team name and when you are called out about playing a -2500 reserve league game you said you actually parlayed it and you got it at -1. Without you actually posting any of that until after the fact how is anyone to know what you are counting as a win, loss or push?

If lieying makes you sleep better at night. That's on you. I don't need to lie about some senseless garbage. Lolll, shouldn't waste my time posting plays then either huh. :cigarguy:
If you wouldn't mind, that would be swell.

:shake:

Still, for all the grief I've given you over this, still not as comical as the night I saw you post Blue Jays ML when they were up 16-0 (I do admire your chutzpah for trying to sneak that in there though).

Im actually really confused about how anyone can keep track of anything. I think I know a little bit about soccer and I have no idea how I would keep track out of your record.

NYI / O5.5
ARI / O5.5
Chi o5 DID NOT PLAY

TT
ARI O2.5

PARLAY:
ARI +1.5/NYI

This is an example of his hockey card from yesterday in which he said he went 5-2.... Problem is, he went 2 and 2 and one of the teams listed didn't even play?

I think going forward it would be fair to post actual dates and lines when posting plays

NYI / O5.5
ARI / O5.5
Chi o5 DID NOT PLAY

TT
ARI O2.5

PARLAY:
ARI +1.5/NYI

This is an example of his hockey card from yesterday in which he said he went 5-2.... Problem is, he went 2 and 2 and one of the teams listed didn't even play?

Lmfaoo, did you forget to take your medication again YG? hahaha. Do i need to paste the response to your idiotic question? haha.
Chicago didn't play Sunday? Who was Anaheim playing? the Chicago Bears? Loll.

1) NYI / 2) O5.5
3) Ari / 4) O5.5
5) Chi O5

6) Ari TT O2.5

AND 7) Parlay: NYI / ARI +1.5

How is that not 7 plays going 5 and 2? LMAO.

Lmfaoo, did you forget to take your medication again YG? hahaha. Do i need to paste the response to your idiotic question? haha.
Chicago didn't play Sunday? Who was Anaheim playing? the Chicago Bears? Loll.

1) NYI / 2) O5.5
3) Ari / 4) O5.5
5) Chi O5

6) Ari TT O2.5

AND 7) Parlay: NYI / ARI +1.5

How is that not 7 plays going 5 and 2? LMAO.

Maybe its the way you are posting because I would have never thought you had 7 plays in that post

It looks like Islanders Over 5.5
Arizona Over 5.5

Im actually really confused about how anyone can keep track of anything. I think I know a little bit about soccer and I have no idea how I would keep track out of your record.

1987, that's why I post the monthly record and add them all together to obtain a YTD. I posted before on this and on blankets that I post plays that I am confident in winning and rally them together for those that aren't paying out high odds to get a parlay that are of respectable odds.
Not you, but these trolls are hilarious! :rofl:

1987, that's why I post the monthly record and add them all together to obtain a YTD. I posted before on this and on blankets that I post plays that I am confident in winning and rally them together for those that aren't paying out high odds to get a parlay that are of respectable odds.
Not you, but these trolls are hilarious! :rofl:

can you see why people might be a little suspect of your record?

Maybe its the way you are posting because I would have never thought you had 7 plays in that post

Arizona Over 5.5

Then what's the point of "/////////" for in between the games. I've done that since I began posting on CTG .

can you see why people might be a little suspect of your record?

Definitely can, but the plays have been posted from the beginning. They can go ahead and tally up the record on their own if they feel a bit suspect of my record as we feel suspect about their lives.

Arizona Over 5.5

And in other plays, he records it as just as that. However when it favors him, he calls it two plays. Never once was that post meant to look like 2 plays. It is on the same line, but yet every other time is different lines. Apparently I am not the only one that thought that was 5 plays, not 7 plays and a 5-2 record.

And in other plays, he records it as just as that. However when it favors him, he calls it two plays. Never once was that post meant to look like 2 plays. It is on the same line, but yet every other time is different lines. Apparently I am not the only one that thought that was 5 plays, not 7 plays and a 5-2 record.

When and where have I recorded it just as that? Lol, that's why I post losing day records and winning day records with the same integrity? All plays have been like that and nobody questioned it. No slash, ONE play. Slash, TWO plays. Lol so a teaser that has

Ind +11/O## is what then?

Definitely can, but the plays have been posted from the beginning. They can go ahead and tally up the record on their own if they feel a bit suspect of my record as we feel suspect about their lives.

I called you out last year on multiple errors. In your defense you did fix them. But they were quite obvious and repeated multiple times and results in 10 plus games with different results.

I called you out last year on multiple errors. In your defense you did fix them. But they were quite obvious and repeated multiple times and results in 10 plus games with different results.

Nah, I remember you calling me out and it was a number pushed 2 3 weeks back before (40-30 instead of 40-20) and kept carrying on from there as I never noticed until you spotted it. And, fixed it right away from there. It was never repeated multiple times in 10 plus games. You can go ahead and show me that.
Wtv error I make I'll man up and apologize to that. We're humans.

I think if you are going to keep track of your Wins & losses you also should be posting a Unit Record as well. Its very misleading

I agree. once again, if people find it misleading they can calculate their +/- units from my record and create a judgement off of that. Not based off of senseless trolling.

the personal attacks need to stop now

I agree with GLB, going forward you should post units won or lost and make your plays a little easier to read

I appreciate GLB and ~1987's insight upon this discussion.

Regardless, I'm fine getting off this. I was on this sharing my knowledge with the next insightful capper looking to get better in other aspects of the sports analysis world. Not waste my time trading jabs with these 40 50 year old wash ups that have nothing better to do than keyboard bang their way to an erection.

It was good while it lasted. Have fun.

Im going to make a final word here.

1.) The name calling, trolling, bashing needs to stop. If you have an issue with a poster, message one of us and we will look into it.

2.) I think going forward, if you are going to post plays, you need to put down what the juice is you are playing. Even if you are personally not making the play, posing Team A is not going to fly. It was pointed out that one team was -2500 and was asked if you played that. Then you came back and said you play the -1 in a Parlay. But there was none of that around. The reason message boards/forums are here is to help discuss with other people and see stuff from other peoples eyes.

3.) If you are going to post a Win Loss record going forward, we ask you post a Unit Record as well.

Thanks

the personal attacks need to stop now

Regardless, I'm fine getting off this. Not waste my time trading jabs with these 40 50 year old wash ups that have nothing better to do than keyboard bang their way to an erection.

It was good while it lasted. Have fun.

I am glad you can listen regarding senseless personal jabs. When someone asks you a simple question, as someone looking to simply discuss your wagers and you become personal and aggressive maybe that is why you are being questioned.

I am glad you can listen regarding senseless personal jabs. When someone asks you a simple question, as someone looking to simply discuss your wagers and you become personal and aggressive maybe that is why you are being questioned.

And, that's what I did in my response. It may have appeared as being aggressive but I found it to be funny.
Therefore, I layed out it CLEAR for you to see with numbers behind each play that was posted. Not to point at you and ridicule your question. But, to clarify it as easy as possible. As it was the case before when you said there was an error in my record and I apologized and re-edited it as soon as I saw it myself.

ive deleted most of the stupid stuff

next person that calls someone a troll, an asshole, or whatever is getting banned for a week

Back