Soccer plays...

Rough day. Basel only scores 1 goal in last 3 combined and they came out and score 3. Lost CELTA in 92nd after scoring first. Got a little back w man city ..1-4

67-32-17 (Since early June)

Sun
England
Arsonel PK

Italy
Parma/Bologna O2.5

MLS
KC PK

Last edited:
That idiot Kolasinac really cost Arsenal today... Definitely the push, possibly the win. The game is played much differently with a one goal lead. That was a junior high level mistake from him.

That idiot Kolasinac really cost Arsenal today... Definitely the push, possibly the win. The game is played much differently with a one goal lead. That was a junior high level mistake from him.
That’s why it’s hard for me to bet Arsenal lately, their back line is capable of 3+ mistakes in any given match

Thought we were gonna get back to even untill Sporting KC decides to give up 2 goals in extra time to lose outright. Going to limit plays a little and focus on quality.

1-0-1 Mon

Norway
Sandnes/Lillistrom O3

Italy
Atalanta/ Brescia O3.5

Poland
LKS/Rakow O2.5

MLS
NYC ML (x2)

GL

I went w Atalanta -2.5 instead of over. Wasn’t confident their opponent would help contribute to the total.

Think I’ll join you on the NY side. Gl buddy

Atalanta is awesome, is anyone in Europe playing better than them? I don’t think so. Great call with over, nothing beats cashing before halftime!!

2-2 tues

Lost the big one though.
I feel like we’re close to turning things back around

England
Man city/Bournemouth O3.5
Nottingham PK

Italy
AC Milan/Parma O3

Portugal
Moreirense PK

Love the juv/sas over! I took a small shot on sassuolo as well, don’t really expect them to win but getting better than 4-1 I thought was worth a small play considering sas form on the attack and Juv propensity to give up goals lately.

Love the juv/sas over! I took a small shot on sassuolo as well, don’t really expect them to win but getting better than 4-1 I thought was worth a small play considering sas form on the attack and Juv propensity to give up goals lately.
Just scares me a little. Went back and forth on it all day. One of those seems too good to be true type games but can’t pass it up...I see push at worse case. Feel like total should be 3.5 and juiced high. Hope both teams stay aggressive.....So probably looking at 1-0 final lmao

Yeah and I think they had PK @ +128, something like that.....and the game had just started. Was pretty surprised.

No, in live betting......right after the game started, in the 2nd minute.

That's why I asked what line you got, I didn't see the pre-game line. So when I went to get it on live betting (again, in just the 2nd minute of play) I was offered +0.25 @ -112 or PK @ +128 .....took the +0.25.

Just scares me a little. Went back and forth on it all day. One of those seems too good to be true type games but can’t pass it up...I see push at worse case. Feel like total should be 3.5 and juiced high. Hope both teams stay aggressive.....So probably looking at 1-0 final lmao

That what you said about the Atalanta/juv match as well! Lol. In fairness that could have easily been 2-0 Atalanta if wasn’t for little bad luck with the 2 handballs leading to juv goals. I think we see 4 minimum here, I hope that with sassuolo netting at least 2! But 3-1 juventus wouldn’t shock me, just thought there was some value at +407 or wherever it was when I played sassuolo last night. Should be a entertaining match unless juventus really tightens up their d.

No, in live betting......right after the game started, in the 2nd minute.

That's why I asked what line you got, I didn't see the pre-game line. So when I went to get it on live betting (again, in just the 2nd minute of play) I was offered +0.25 @ -112 or PK @ +128 .....took the +0.25.

Ahh gotcha. Misread for a sec. Yeah nice

That what you said about the Atalanta/juv match as well! Lol. In fairness that could have easily been 2-0 Atalanta if wasn’t for little bad luck with the 2 handballs leading to juv goals. I think we see 4 minimum here, I hope that with sassuolo netting at least 2! But 3-1 juventus wouldn’t shock me, just thought there was some value at +407 or wherever it was when I played sassuolo last night. Should be a entertaining match unless juventus really tightens up their d.
Very true. I was upset I laid off that (again was scarred from Bayern/Dortmund who were both lighting it up at the time).... Let’s get it!!

Felt good to be on the right side of one last night. MLS is about as wild as 2020

3-1-2 wed
74-38-20 (early June)

Still going over the card but locked into 1

England
Everton/ AV U2.5

Be back w more

And so it is done
Yessir. Better late than never lol

3-0

No nothing in MLS. Honestly I just can’t get a read on it. Liked Atlanta earlier but and that woulda been a dud. Had to get lucky last night and score 3 goals in the last 20 mins just to get a win. Gonna take a break on mls for a bit

I liked the under initially. Then somehow talked myself into the over by the start of it. Then decided it’s best just to lay off

Wasn’t exactly easy, I thought bout BTTS but I havnt ventured into those yet so luckily left that alone. Pretty surprised Torino kept the clean sheet.

Back