****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I'd just take the over and under in each game and cut your losses, contemplating that myself

Knockout rounds being, first time there's a round of 16 so now big underdogs will feel they have a chance.
I'm going to take a stab at the 1H o0.5 in the Swiss/Poland game, to start off with 1.83 is pretty stellar in any game really.

Switzerland: took care of German gold during WW2 to cement their "neutrality".

Poland: took it up the ass from the Germans.

Comon Poland! Screw German collaborators!

Just woke up, turned on the match and what do ya know. A hot chick. These camera guys are great

Saw a hot Polish blonde shown bout 30 mins in.

Met a hot Polish chick who, along with her partner, were the god parents of my sister's kid. Sadly she killed herself in a bizarre way not long after her parents paid a visit to NZ from Poland. Her father had sexually abused her, no doubt his re-emergence in person triggered her fatal decision.

The only time I met her, she was visiting my sister's house while I was there. We had all but the briefest of contact during her & her partner's 60 min stay, yet at the end when they were leaving she approached me as I said goodbye and gave me a (not so short) hug. At the time it was the weirdest fucking thing. I couldn't figure out what had warranted such a seemingly intimate move on her part. After she killed herself, I learnt that she was cheating on her husband, obviously acting out her sexual abuse issues with strangers. Once I got told that, I immediately realised the basis for that goodbye she gave me. She was lining me up to fuck at some later point if the opportunity later arose (we never met again prior to her death).

How she killed herself: her family was having a barbecue, and she went into their shed for some more charcoal to use, and gassed herself.

Back