****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Wowowowow Cologne ties and Bayern takes the lead back, crazy shit. Dortmund were winning the league for roughly five minutes lol now Bayern is back top

Dortmund gave the title away, studio people don't know if they can rebound from this for the next decade and I agree

Make matters worse Dortmund scores their 2nd at the end of the match for the draw. Lose on goal difference is brutal, all they had to do was beat f'n Mainz at home and Mainz was playing for nothing at all

Also, once proud Schalke have been relegated

would you place a future on Man City -150 to win the Premier league for next season?

Who challenges? Next closest odds right now at Liverpool and Arsenal +700, Man U +900, Newcastle +1400, Chelsea +1600 then jumps to Brighton +5000.

Newcastle might be the closest to having the kind of money to copy the Man City model… otherwise

Last edited:
would you place a future on Man City -150 to win the Premier league for next season?

Who challenges? Next closest odds right now at Liverpool and Arsenal +700
Sure

No reason for me to think they don’t keep the dominance going as long as Pep is there

I do think Man U and Arsenal may present some threats depending on the transfer window

Sure

No reason for me to think they don’t keep the dominance going as long as Pep is there

I do think Man U and Arsenal may present some threats depending on the transfer window
I edited my previous post but yeah. odds seem short, they took a good portion of the season integrating Haaland and then just dominated. Year 2 potential is scary

Who challenges? Next closest odds right now at Liverpool and Arsenal +700
Been doing this all day with City fans

It's very well known amongst the crowd that the Premier League title has been won three times in a row by United twice and now City. Like our fan base has a chip on their shoulders to win a 4th in a row. Arse will be better next season but this was a miracle year as well. United look better and so do Liverpool but can't see any of them competing. City are still likely to get Kimmich among all others.

30 more minutes in Budapest!

I wouldn't bet against Sevilla with cartel money

Anthony Taylor really fucked up that VAR penalty, was plain as day

Back