****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

City never got out of first gear today, it seemed. Though that was a stone wall penalty at the end, that var didn’t even look at.

City never got out of first gear today, it seemed. Though that was a stone wall penalty at the end, that var didn’t even look at.
Bernardo and Mahrez down the right, neither passes for shite

Jack was the only one wing out there that has the ability. Gundy never got any flow and Walker can do it but looked out of sorts today

Ya that was weird

The announcer said it looked like it then ball went down other end and ref blew the whistle

Thought for sure hed stop it and var check

Champs League should be good. Though one side of the draw is extremely top heavy.

Last edited:
Champs League should be good. Though one side of the draw is extremely top heavy.
I like it. Think we're better off against Bayern and Madrid in 2 matches than one. Sucks the first one is at home. Chelsea can start worrying about Premier League lol.

Thoughts on Conte’s post game comments @guaranteeed @~Utah
Hes not wrong on everything, levy does need more of a decision, it's been half measures ever since poch left

Need to decide if you want someone like Mourinho or conte and go for a trophy, in which case needed to spend big on another cb and a creative mid, basically all in.

Instead its half measures, trying to buy younger players with potential resale value while also bringing on older players

But him saying it now is just him trying to blame someone and he wants to get fired, international break hes definitely going home to italy and he doesnt want to have to fly back

I'd fire him, let ryan mason take rest of the season. Kane is probably enough to get 4th as long as theres no internal sabotage

Kane is having an incredible season really that's not getting talked about , probably gonna end up with 25+ goals in league

Because haaland is just a machine, who probably gets 35

The shit show at Chelsea is not talked about nearly enough

Lampard looking like he’ll be back at Chelsea

The shit show at Chelsea is not talked about nearly enough

Lampard looking like he’ll be back at Chelsea
Just as caretaker though till summer

hope they dont get nagelsmann

If madrid get him it's one thing, but chelsea would be annoying

He, de zerbi, Carrick, then poch would be my preference, luis enrique as well but it sounds like he was more linked with paratici

I don't gamble on City matches often so I have no clue how odds have been

1-2 to score seems like a terrible wager

I simply can't fathom why KDB has never been Player of the Month in the Premier League

It's honestly shocking

Let’s go!! I attribute this game to the fact that my 7 month old had his Man City pajama pants on today. @KJ
Great game the first 60 minutes then City did what they had to do toward the end there

That wind the first half was freaky, everything airborne was flying all over the place

Know it's gonna be a great day when I switch over to NBC and see Tiger kittens before the City match

Back