****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

What black mail does royal have on Conte
I'm hoping that conte works 1 on 1 with spence all world cup break

System doesnt work without fullbacks and right side when deki is out offers absolutely nothing

Why cant we go sessegnon on left and perisic on right?

I'm hoping that conte works 1 on 1 with spence all world cup break

System doesnt work without fullbacks and right side when deki is out offers absolutely nothing

Why cant we go sessegnon on left and perisic on right?

Indeed. Doherty is statistically on par or better then royal in every way… certainly offensively. I know some have called for Lucas in the past but that has a lot of potential to be a massive disaster

Really the only somewhat scary 2 seed for PL teams that win the division will be Inter unless Madrid or PSG lose tomorrow

Think I'd take Benfica, Dortmund, Leipzig over any of the 1 seeds, Spurs, City, Chelsea will be decently favored in their first KO tie

Meanwhile Liverpool will get either PSG, Madrid, Porto or Bayern. Obv they'd prefer Porto but even that will be tough

Really the only somewhat scary 2 seed for PL teams that win the division will be Inter unless Madrid or PSG lose tomorrow

Think I'd take Benfica, Dortmund, Leipzig over any of the 1 seeds, Spurs, City, Chelsea will be decently favored in their first KO tie

Meanwhile Liverpool will get either PSG, Madrid, Porto or Bayern. Obv they'd prefer Porto but even that will be tough
Yep, huge goal

Reactions: KJ
Juve still have europa to play for, so they probably give psg a game

Celtic have nothing to play for vs madrid
Looks like Maccabi would have to make up a massive goal differential to beat Juve if neither gets a point tomorrow, Benfica won't lay up with the group on the line but stranger things happen

Not like we haven't seen PSG just completely blow road matches they should win

Yep, massively changed things for PSG and Liverpool
Thing is neither team even realized it til after the matches

Benfica celebrated after the 5th goal, took their sweet time getting back in to play and PSG were just running the clock out the last couple minutes

Thing is neither team even realized it til after the matches

Benfica celebrated after the 5th goal, took their sweet time getting back in to play and PSG were just running the clock out the last couple minutes
Ya I'm surprised PSG cared so little

They said same thing about marseille yesterday, the players didnt know if they kept it at a draw they would get europa with frankfurt winning

Ya I'm surprised PSG cared so little

They said same thing about marseille yesterday, the players didnt know if they kept it at a draw they would get europa with frankfurt winning
Well this one went to the 7th tiebreaker but still shocked they weren't aware

Sucks for him, he's a top 10-20 player in the world right now, couldn't wish to be in a better place than he is to go to WC

Plenty of matches I guess

Honestly at this point I'm just hoping there aren't any more significant injuries before WC

Nice to have League Cup matches this week where losing isn't the worst thing in the world
Looking forward to the WC plays!

Back