****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Playing SAFC in USL tonight. My cousin is the starting GK so I’m pretty familiar with the team. They’ve had a couple of close losses lately but feel they get back on track today and the price is very reasonable at -105

Playing SAFC in USL tonight. My cousin is the starting GK so I’m pretty familiar with the team. They’ve had a couple of close losses lately but feel they get back on track today and the price is very reasonable at -105
Odd they started a West Coast game so early

Our squad has a bunch of jekyl/hyde although the two losses a few weeks ago were skewed due to Covid, 0-7 to New Mexico was all young guys and terrible time to get the virus against Tampa who are clearly the best in the league.

Still tough to gauge any kind of pulse on these guys

Odd they started a West Coast game so early

Our squad has a bunch of jekyl/hyde although the two losses a few weeks ago were skewed due to Covid, 0-7 to New Mexico was all young guys and terrible time to get the virus against Tampa who are clearly the best in the league.

Still tough to gauge any kind of pulse on these guys
The game is 5pm PST

2026 host cities get announced friday as well

It sounds like canada is only getting 2, vancouver and toronto, and mexico is only getting 2 as well

So not many US hopeful cities look like they will miss out

New Zealand has value too imo

At +200 to qualify I'll be on them

Ticos beat Canada and the US in the last qualifying window to get 4th ahead of panama, but both canada and us had already qualified and didnt play best players

Panama was the 4th best team in concacaf and should be here, costa rica is at end of their cycle with these players, chris wood for New Zealand is most dangerous player on either team to score imo

I leaned under initially but its -225 for 2.5

So just the +200 to qualify

This is a wide open game, New Zealand looking like man city have costa Rica pinned in deep ever since ticos scored a greasy one on first attack of the game

This is a wide open game, New Zealand looking like man city have costa Rica pinned in deep ever since ticos scored a greasy one on first attack of the game
They're actually playing in Qatar? Thought one team always got home advantage

Is that where Aussie played too?

Haha that ref's name is intense!

The New Zealand players halt their celebrations as referee Mohammed Abdulla Hassan Mohammed makes the VAR signal to review the goal, most likely to ascertain if there was a foul in the build-up play.

Lots of teams arent taking these seriously cause its end of season and players need rest

England manager said all hes focused in is splitting the minutes up

So no continuity in teams, weird results
Some of these teams are certainly going to run the risk of getting demoted… I suppose the prestige/history isn’t there for this competition but it still would be embarrassing for a powerhouse to go down to League B

Shocked that Baltimore/DC didn't get selected for a WC site, I really don't know how they screwed that bid up

Seems like DC withdrawing and adding in with Baltimore would have been a sure thing

I know this isn’t exactly an un biased play given my connection with the team, but I am BIG on SAFC tonight vs Oakland. SAFC first home game in almost a month against a very mediocre Oakland squad. SAFC -135 all day for me

Not gonna start a new CL thread yet but taking Vikingur -2.25 today, playing at home they destroyed on Tuesday and I expect more of the same today. Was lucky to get the ML Tuesday after the team from Estonia scored first, team from Andorra today might be worse.

Anyone else follow USL? I know KJ does to some extent. Looking for thoughts on matchup of 2 top Wetern Conf teams tonight San Antonio vs Colorado. I’m not impartial so looking for unbiased opinions

Anyone else follow USL? I know KJ does to some extent. Looking for thoughts on matchup of 2 top Wetern Conf teams tonight San Antonio vs Colorado. I’m not impartial so looking for unbiased opinions
Both been good lately, I obv know your attachment but very difficult to go against the Switchbacks at home

Over seems like the safest play, both can score (I know that goes against your fandom) but that's pretty important when taking an over

Vegas have two in a row after a bad stretch, Rising haven't recovered from all the Covid. Under probably is the play but I hate unders in Rising games.

Both been good lately, I obv know your attachment but very difficult to go against the Switchbacks at home

Over seems like the safest play, both can score (I know that goes against your fandom) but that's pretty important when taking an over
Yep. I’m on btts. Think I unfortunately lean to Colorado too. I think SAFC has the ability to compete with anyone, but they are not playing well lately (besides their gk )

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Yep. My boy Jordan going to have to come up big, but I know they’ll get at least 1 by him
First ever Rising match was before USL against Colorado Springs, was at the Padres/M's Spring Training facility. Nuts...random white powder fell out of my pocket in a stall, no clue what it was but I'm sure it smelled good.

Any of you guys watching the Brazilian league? Thinking about going small just to have action tonight on Corinthians. Thanks.

Lolz PSG sacked Poch like he was the problem

Going to start a CL thread, when you wake up at midnight in July it's tennis and soccer (and F1) but we're ready for those 2am tee times at St Andrews!

Back