****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I can’t even explain that shit.

Grealish had a goal line clearance and a foot save from Courtois.

This is typical City

If they took that 100m for graelish and added it to the offer for Kane

In the final, that's not on pep tho he wanted him, that's the board

Your guy Stan is probably jerking off to that.
He’s nothing more that a bitch.
Congrats to Utah, and any City/Guardiola haters.

If they took that 100m for graelish and added it to the offer for Kane

In the final, that's not on pep tho he wanted him, that's the board
I’m not even sure Mendy was aware what he did on that goal line clearance. It is what it is. They’ll get Haaland or someone else, and will go again.

Do most books count total goals without extra time or am I getting screwed on my over in the champions game. I did have 3.5

I'm crushed. As I respect those who's teams lose for at least a weak, please no texts or pms or whatever

Let fans grieve

Have a buddy, diehard KU fan

Night they lost to Cuse, night they lost to Bucknell, night the lost virtually every time....gave him space. Good fan, opposite of Teapot.

Always gave him a week of grievance

Same with Broncos fans when Manning fumble the SB away on the first snap of the game

Didn’t say he was, hence the congrats to any City/Guardiola haters.
I love Pep but he managed that last 15 minutes in a way that losers do, then we had a terrible lineup in to navigate the extra 30 minutes

That was awful

Checking in for updates, can't open Livescore on my phone and too much other sports going on

COYS!

Ornstein says haaland personal terms agreed and dortmund are expecting the release clause offer shortly

Sounds 99.99% done

No way Pep walks away from this after next year regardless of the comments about him after the Madrid Match. He's extending.

Haaland Contract.jpg

I dont think pep leaves till he wins a CL

Unless it's like 5 + years down the line

Doesnt seem like kinda guy who lives well with being seen as a 'failure'

I dont think it's perfect fit, but outside Kane and Benzema there isnt one for what Pep wants

hes gonna score a ton of goals though

Back