****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

That red by Sanchez was a bit harsh, maybe I'm just a bit miffed cause this was looking to be a great finish and now liverpool should be able to pass this out

Reactions: KJ
17 dead according to Mexican news

It’s strange to me that seemingly every American outlet, like ESPN, SI, Sporting News, even CNN have reported there weren’t any deaths. Just within the past day many outlets have new articles up about the brawl and the resulting punishments, and every single one of them says no one died.

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle, but it’s just really weird to hear almost everyone claiming no deaths, and a few outlets in Mexico claiming 17 deaths.

Modric was so dominant in midfield the last 30 minutes, almost knew those goals were coming

The second Donnarumma fucked up it just felt like 3 goals were coming, didn't know it would be that fast but PSG defense were entirely on their heels til the final whistle

Modric was so dominant in midfield the last 30 minutes, almost knew those goals were coming

The second Donnarumma fucked up it just felt like 3 goals were coming, didn't know it would be that fast but PSG defense were entirely on their heels til the final whistle
Ya the second parades come off it's like a lane opened up in the middle of the park for luka and never closed

Son has a good number goals and assists but he’s having a really weird year and it’s not been great

FA Cup draw, City avoids Palace and Chelsea

Yes I'd rather have Pool than either of those two at Wembley

Back