****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I'd just like to point out that Palace broke my brain today.

For two days I was thinking about, maybe I should come in here and post Palace plus the Eagles on MNF because this may be the only chance you ever get to have an Eagles/Eagles parlay on Monday night. Of course, I actually think Philly loses tonight so that kind of ruins that idea.

Point is, I loved Palace today. I won't write it up after the fact because who cares. Suffice it to say, everything lined up for them—including the price. Pick 'em at plus money. The ML at over +200.

This may be the worst bad beat I've ever taken. Not money-wise, it was a flat play, so I went from two wins to a loss and a push, but the money isn't the point. As a Palace fan ... Jesus. Just ... Fuck me.

I'd just like to point out that Palace broke my brain today.

For two days I was thinking about, maybe I should come in here and post Palace plus the Eagles on MNF because this may be the only chance you ever get to have an Eagles/Eagles parlay on Monday night. Of course, I actually think Philly loses tonight so that kind of ruins that idea.

Point is, I loved Palace today. I won't write it up after the fact because who cares. Suffice it to say, everything lined up for them—including the price. Pick 'em at plus money. The ML at over +200.

This may be the worst bad beat I've ever taken. Not money-wise, it was a flat play, so I went from two wins to a loss and a push, but the money isn't the point. As a Palace fan ... Jesus. Just ... Fuck me.
Can't believe they were only held to one goal

Can't believe they were only held to one goal

*screams*

Fucking Ayew—who I do like, but probably should have come off sooner today—flubbed goal number two midway through the second half. Fucking Palace controlled this match for 94 minutes. And one fucking mistake. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm now 1-3-1 on Palace bets this year rather than 3-2—and the two losses were where I went against them. I'm sure I'll get this back over the course of the season, but motherfucker. I'm just so pissed. *deep breath*

Psg are still a mess too, seems its gonna take s while to mesh all these new pieces together

This was there for the taking, but man city just no plan b right now

Crazy Atletico was the only team from Spain to win this go round and it took 2 goals in the last 10 minutes for that to even happen

Was a great game, City should have made the most out of that first half; and Milner most definitely should have been sent off.

That hit by Hernandez was good but courtois should save it

Nice surprise that the big boys seem to be taking nations league seriously, some great games

Reactions: KJ
Back