****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

There were a ton of double chance and triple chance to score but I'm pretty sure Shaw wasn't included in any of them

my buddy is at a Bar, not even an English bar says it’s full of England fans

def US third fave team

1. Mexico
2.USa
3. England
There are lots of watch parties here, I know some at a couple...one Irish pub opened at 8am and I heard they were at capacity by 9

Haven't even looked at the England places, only reason they wouldn't have started yesterday is mandatory 2-6am no booze served in AZ

There are lots of watch parties here, I know some at a couple...one Irish pub opened at 8am and I heard they were at capacity by 9

Haven't even looked at the England places, only reason they wouldn't have started yesterday is mandatory 2-6am no booze served in AZ

Any watch parties for Gold cup tonight to watch US B/C team ?

Any watch parties for Gold cup tonight to watch US B/C team ?
Some places have good get togethers for US Soccer but guessing that pesky little NBA game might take precedent tonight

Phoenix Rising have several places that show every game and crowd gathers...close away games to SD/OC/LA/Vegas those places will get some motor coaches and fans will do a down and back for the away matches

wc 94 , I remember them sticking Ireland vs Italy in NY , was an incredible atmosphere

assumimg Italy make 26 , guaranteed they play there group games in northeast
Ya that would be incredible the Ireland italy one

For sure italy in New York and philly

Pretty sure I saw that for quarters they are requiring that you buy both matches, Mexico may damn well sell out a football stadium and US wouldn't do that here, just going to make them pay for that other match too, think US quarters are in Houston so in the same boat there

My ex-brother in law(British) posted that he had his red/white on and was stoked England was in the final. Then said he had a gig at 2:00 to come out and see him.
I bet there's a tv in eyeshot from the stage. Hope he doesn't forget the words to some songs.

Back