****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Pretty ideal that the country with the largest COVID infection rate in the world is hosting Copa

Think I might look for a Peru line live although the late goal might have shut them down. First 10 minutes will say alot in the 2h

Uruguay is usually good

Not tough when you have Suarez and Cavani scoring goals but age gonna catch up soon, Forlan was why I started paying attention to them somewhat back in the day

Thought this was a good read

It was, thanks.

Made me appreciate Müller more. I remember 2010 very well when he burst onto the scene and German commentators noted his intelligence (he has an Abitur — equivalent to A-Levels in England) especially in his use of space.

Weird to me that Ginter gets even close to placed on the same plane of Kroos and Neuer.

Wouldn‘t mind seeing Süle in place of Hummels at CB…what is there to lose?

In terms of finding energy, previous German squads had a guy off the bench who gave a real boost. In 2010 it was Kakau. 2018 it was Brandt. Not sure there is that guy now.

Figured I'd sleep through the 1st half plus, couple days off and the conditioning faltered

Denmark dominate the first and just start to sit back?

Getting a little tired of hearing about Danish inspiration — its mentioned at least by every goal. Maybe they also simply have some good players and tactics?

Back