• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This is dumb by nbc

Imo, these massive games should still be on the network early in the season

You build up the interest again in the season, announce as the season goes on more games are moving to peacock

Slow rollout

yep , I think they have metrics that show while soccer fans will bitch and moan , ultimately they are much more willing to just fork over the money than say fans of mlb, nfl, nba, etc would

yep , I think they have metrics that show while soccer fans will bitch and moan , ultimately they are much more willing to just fork over the money than say fans of mlb, nfl, nba, etc would
Also they are willing to pay for the league in general

These are the games where casuals are more likely to watch, and then maybe more likely to see all the pushing you do for peacock

Werner is playing strange

He's had oppos to shoot on his right, and then tries to dribble past fabinho and fails, then he finally shoots and fluffs a great chance

Still no clue how mount plays on this team when healthy

CHO should be playing over him right now, I'd have tammy in over him too and just play Werner wide or havertz behind the two

But when puli and ziyech are back

Lampard is like zidane in his weird favorites with players, except zidane has won stuff

Just finished it

No drama, it was planned sub cause he played Thursday, he and glc were both gonna play a half

Jose has been hyping him up lately mate

the drama started at halftime when he subbed him off with no explanation.

It’s ridiculous how bad the midfield looked with the exception of Ndombele the 1H. Winks was non-existent and to me he doesn’t do it. He doesn’t connect the defense and the offense at all

People are having a fit over this Peacock thing, and I kinda understand it.

We in the USA cannot watch the top league in the world on TV. Its pretty insane

It’s not that ridiculous imo. Although it h I do think but will hurt the growth of soccer. No casual is gonna buy it

the drama started at halftime when he subbed him off with no explanation.

It’s ridiculous how bad the midfield looked with the exception of Ndombele the 1H. Winks was non-existent and to me he doesn’t do it. He doesn’t connect the defense and the offense at all
What explanation? He's supposed to announce the reason for his subs?

Winks and Hojberg were playing the wrong roles, it made no sense, winks was deeper for some reason, if he's in the center of the park he's a good passer but he can't tackle so he can't be the dm

Once everyone fully fit I imagine we start seeing hojberg lo celso ndombele as the main midfield 3

What explanation? He's supposed to announce the reason for his subs?

Winks and Hojberg were playing the wrong roles, it made no sense, winks was deeper for some reason, if he's in the center of the park he's a good passer but he can't tackle so he can't be the dm

Once everyone fully fit I imagine we start seeing hojberg lo celso ndombele as the main midfield 3

I don’t know what to tell you mate, I don’t control the drama and the questions

Due a covid outbreak amongst the first team of leyton orient, Tottenham doesn’t have to play them tomorrow and has been given the win

Sacked Atlanta United coach hired to head up top 10 national team in the world, Netherlands
I think it's an outta sight outta mind

He was so good at ajax, failed disastrously ever since

But he's still young, I'm guessing he wants a good euro showing and then another club

a lot of people are cheering this on, but what club would you want Dest to develop at ( because he is still a squad player for the top teams in the world)

Currently , this is it for me

1. AJAX/BAYERN

3. Barca

Barca is a no go, would be worried he never plays

Bayern is interesting, I'd still want him to play this and next year at ajax, heavy playing time pre world cup

Back