• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

already there with some Kilian kid, sitting 11th in the table only got blasted by Freiburg so far

oh and Bayern but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

frozen RBV's at the Bullpen next to the Nationals stadium were nice a few years ago and makes me long for baseball, but along with the MLS it's return looks bad at present as well

now you're just addicted to gambling
I never understood people loving it

Used to see so many red bull and vodkas ordered too

I used to drink one every morning. Not only was I highly addicted to caffeine because of it but I actually got a kidney stone from drinking too much of it (according to the nurse - I dunno). I still indulge every once in a while but I pretty much stopped after that.

If they couldve got that world cup like tournament going and in next few weeks

They would gain so many fans, and would have pushed the league forward so much

It's crazy owners are doing this

League value may have doubled

yeah MLS owners are making a big mistake by locking out, big mistake. I think it probably suggest that the league is not in as good financial footing as once thought. It could major repercussions for the sport in this country if they take that approach

this would have been the best opportunity outside of the US men winning the World Cup
Yep

I think if they had done it, footy would be at the levels that it will get to after 2026 world cup
And if it was at that level now, and people were more into it, watching cp and reyna and the boys grow up into 2022 and then hopefully being a legit qf or maybe sf threat with hfa in 2026

Sky's the limit

yeah MLS owners are making a big mistake by locking out, big mistake. I think it probably suggest that the league is not in as good financial footing as once thought. It could major repercussions for the sport in this country if they take that approach

easy for me to say, but short-term pain for long-term gigantic gain is a no-brainer

The mls refuses to confirm with the rest of the world In what works (like continuing games during the World Cup) so I don’t think we can be surprised that they are full blown stupid

The mls refuses to confirm with the rest of the world In what works (like continuing games during the World Cup) so I don’t think we can be surprised that they are full blown stupid

its like a Cool side investment for many of the owners who also own NFL teams or have their hands in much bigger business ventures

Cant believe its june

Csnt believe la liga back next week

Pl following week

Championship randomly announcing theh are back 20th and giving teams like a 20 minute warning they were gonna announce

Back