• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

English journalist twitter LOVES davies

A bunch were saying hes the best concacaf player, one said ever lol

already the best ever?

Is he better right now than Jimenez, maybe that is the only other person in the conversation. we will see what CP does when he comes back. If you had to start a team in Concacaf right now I think Vela would probably go number 1, but he plays in the MLS

best ever, interesting debate im not sure who I would say. Navas probably if including GKs, non Gks. Id probably lean towards little pea. I feel like I'm missing some Mexican player in the 90s that was really good

Last edited:
Really?

Thank God

Hes gonna be at city or newcastle in few for like 60m

this is what I was able to pull up

The Whitecaps will receive up to $22 million USD for Davies, depending on how the Canadian international performs with the storied soccer club. The transfer is reportedly worth a guaranteed $13.45 million, with performance incentives that could increase the amount to $21 million, plus a 15% sell-on clause.

already the best ever?

Is he better right now than Jimenez, maybe that is the only other person in the conversation. we will see what CP does when he comes back. If you had to start a team in Concacaf right now I think Vela would probably go number 1, but he plays in the MLS

best ever, interesting debate im not sure who I would say. Navas probably if including GKs, non Gks. Id probably lean towards little pea. I feel like I'm missing some Mexican player in the 90s that was really good
Jiminez is way better right now imo

Which I saw pointed out, then a few of the writers, Delaney and one from independent I csnt remember, said because Davies is a world class lb, which I think is still debatable, while jiminez isnt in anyones world class list for striker, seems bullshit

Agreed on Vela, if I had a team for this year and could grab any concacaf player its him

Even long term Lozano might have more potential than davies, reyna and cp definitely too. Following those 4 next few years should be fun, those 3 countries all seem on the rise, canada for first time, mexico after a lull, and USA to a golden generation

All time hugo sanchez and rafa Marquez would be 1 and 2 for me, obviously didnt see a lot of sanchez but hes always mentioned as their best, Marquez was very good in la liga for a long time

Tsn, our espn, after the Bayern game last week had a twitter poll

Is davies already best Canadian soccer player of all time

30 minutes later tool it down, and issues an apology before reposting

Is davies already the best MENS canadian soccer player of all time

Didnt look at mentions but the blue checkmark police musta gonna crazy on that first poll

Jiminez is way better right now imo

Which I saw pointed out, then a few of the writers, Delaney and one from independent I csnt remember, said because Davies is a world class lb, which I think is still debatable, while jiminez isnt in anyones world class list for striker, seems bullshit

Agreed on Vela, if I had a team for this year and could grab any concacaf player its him

Even long term Lozano might have more potential than davies, reyna and cp definitely too. Following those 4 next few years should be fun, those 3 countries all seem on the rise, canada for first time, mexico after a lull, and USA to a golden generation

All time hugo sanchez and rafa Marquez would be 1 and 2 for me, obviously didnt see a lot of sanchez but hes always mentioned as their best, Marquez was very good in la liga for a long time

forgot about Marquez and Hugo Sanchez you are probably right.

someone has been leaking MLS negotiations into restarting the season in Orlando to the Athletic

MLS commish states he is going to investigate who is leaking, then someone leaks that to the Athletic lol

Anyways, I hope this tournament in Orlando goes off in July and August...The games apparently be at 10, 1, 7, and 10 PM EST everyday..

Tsn, our espn, after the Bayern game last week had a twitter poll

Is davies already best Canadian soccer player of all time

30 minutes later tool it down, and issues an apology before reposting

Is davies already the best MENS canadian soccer player of all time

Didnt look at mentions but the blue checkmark police musta gonna crazy on that first poll

oh god

Back