• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Davies looked so good today

That 13m bayern paid was such a steal, hes been best lb in germany this year

I loved that initial action from him in the beginning defending against Mount. He has great recovery speed and he‘s also very strong in shielding the ball. Just one example.

I loved that initial action from him in the beginning defending against Mount. He has great recovery speed and he‘s also very strong in shielding the ball. Just one example.

Yep, he had the speed to make up the yards and the strength, so few fullbacks have the ability to do both there

No way he makes that play even 6 months ago, whomever at bayern has been coaching him on his defensive awareness is doing a great job

Still think he ends further forward, kinda like bale did, kimmich did, and TAA eventually will too, but for now hes a huge luxury for bayern there

Havent been this excited for a non spurs game in awhile

Two deepest teams in the world, pep vs madrid, zizou saying pep coaches his team too much, city pissed at uefa

his development has been incredible and it happened so fast

Yep, he probably isnt anywhere near this if he stayed in vancouver, carl robinson took sole credit for him which is funny, but, not sure how they didnt add a sell on clause in his deal

He was so raw in vancouver, basically just speed with some dribbling, and a few great goals

Hes gonna be worth 6 or 7x more then they sold in a few years probably, especially if he ends up as a wide forward, even like 20% coulda been another 10-15m

@braves

I've been getting ready for mls

can anyone touch LAFC or the galaxy this year

I think chicharito perfect for mls

Atlanta look way ahead in east with pity and Josef

Also why was becks big dp pizarro, is he waiting for cavani, silva or ozil?

City needs to be more decisive. A guy hangs onto the ball while multiple Real defenders engage him. Get the pass off before the swarm arrives

Back