• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

VAR seems to work perfectly fine in Germany , why is It a mess in every other league in the world

Only funny vid on twitter from german var I remember is when a flag got in the way or camera so they couldnt confirm something

In England its every weekend

World cup was every 5th game

Only funny vid on twitter from german var I remember is when a flag got in the way or camera so they couldnt confirm something

In England its every weekend

World cup was every 5th game

same shit in MLS

they missed like 3 handballs in thebox in that LAFC game

Announcers here said the mina contact probably made it hard

Mina was pushing down on his shoulder

If someone is being fouled in the act, cant call hands against him

I think it was 50/50

Its not about whether it's deliberate anymore, though. It hit his hand.

If he was being fouled, that would be the original call

Sorry I was half-reading while watching. Idk if it was foul, contact in the box looked super normal. There's always decent contact in the box. It def did hit his hand above the shoulder tho that's textbook pen

Sorry I was half-reading while watching. Idk if it was foul, contact in the box looked super normal. There's always decent contact in the box. It def did hit his hand above the shoulder tho that's textbook pen

But that's what I'm saying

They judged there was a foul when mina jumped up and pushed on alli

Alli was being fouled, meaning it hitting his forearm isnt a pen

It’s likely the same result with or without Son. I do not understand why Tottenham are down a man. I saw one replay so maybe I’m missing something.

Mates im really bothered by Son's red and I'm really looking forward to hearing how that wasn't a cluster in every way from the premier league

Martin Tyler had been doing that all game. He was a poor ref today, deciding foul or no foul card or no card by the reaction of the player. Except he (rightly) just stopped being willing to believe Charlison lol

Martin Tyler had been doing that all game. He was a poor ref today, deciding foul or no foul card or no card by the reaction of the player. Except he (rightly) just stopped being willing to believe Charlison lol

he changed it to a red based on the injury. This makes no sense. and it wasnt even reviewed. This makes even less sense. The announcers hardly mentioned this.

somewhere in all the Steelers excitement...St. Ettiene took the lead 1-0

need some late Lazio magic

Back