• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

last year when they were losing these type of games they generated a ton of offense but just couldnt get in

this year they just arent getting shot

Sessegnon and lo celso cant fit soon enough

Both back in training this week I think, but prolly like 2 weeks or so

Wont consider season a waste until we get a game with sessegnon and foyth at fullback, lo celso and ndombele in midfield, with kane and son playing too

Sessegnon and lo celso cant fit soon enough

Both back in training this week I think, but prolly like 2 weeks or so

Wont consider season a waste until we get a game with sessegnon and foyth at fullback, lo celso and ndombele in midfield, with kane and son playing too

there playing Liverpool next week and everton the week after...its incredibly troubling

there playing Liverpool next week and everton the week after...its incredibly troubling

Ya was just checking, after the liverpool game it's a soft part of the schedule until christmas

So need to be in form in november and december, toughest game is bayern but if they need a result in that game, last of group stage, it means they fucked up twice vs restart and home to the greeks

i dont understand why the team playing poorly has to be a problem with Poch

maybe it is, maybe it isnt. Maybe the team just isnt good. Soccer analyses is so bizarre

i dont understand why the team playing poorly has to be a problem with Poch

maybe it is, maybe it isnt. Maybe the team just isnt good. Soccer analyses is so bizarre

The diamond midfield has been bad, dont have good enough fullbacks for it

Need to go back to the 4231 at least to get the team settled

Back